Finally free

Artem's pov

The phone at my house was ringing.. I got a call from the hospital that my wife was there.. I ran right away.. I'd spent hours waiting for her to open her eyes.. When at last she awoke she looked at me and smiled tenderly. I approached and kissed her on the forehead..

"Nikki, are you all right?"I asked her.

"I am fine Artem.. I'm alive.. and me and our baby are alive," she said with a tender smile.. she looked exhausted but she was smiling and she was calm

"The doctor said you must stay here three days.. they found you a little undernourished and dehydrated.. I went through hell while you were gone, " I told her and hugged her.. she stuck her fingers in my shirt.

"I suppose it's all over now.. "she said, trying to calm me down..

"I swear to you from now on, I'm going to walk around with a gun," I said, and she laughed.

"I won't be kidnapped every day, Artem," he said, patting me on the face.

"I won't risk it again, Nicole.. the next time someone approaches you, you'll face my gun first," I told her gravely...

"How is Brie? how's Seth and Becky?"she asked me anxiously .

"Brie's in the room next door.. the other two I have no idea who they are, " I said, and she sighed with relief.

"I have missed you, Artem; I have missed you very much.. I thought I'd never see you again," she said.. I sat down carefully beside her and hugged her..

"When you get out of here we'll leave.. we will take a trip to rest," I said, and kissed her tenderly on the lips.. then I started asking her questions to find out exactly where she had been for 10 days...

Roman's Pov

I was in Brie's room.. she was still asleep from the surgery.. I kept going up and down the room.. I was worried about her health. She was in front of a bullet for me.. To her great luck the bullet had struck her in the tight.. She had fainted from fear.. By the time we got to the hospital, I was afraid she was going to die. She was losing a lot of blood.. Luckily Dolph's gun was jammed and he couldn't fire again..

"Sit down, Roman.. if the floor could have hurt you, it would have done it," she said.. I turned and looked at her./.

"You are awake at last," I said, and drew nearer to her.. I held her hand..

"What are you doing here, Roman?"she asked as she looked at me .

"What do you mean what I'm doing here, Brie? I was waiting for you to wake up, " I said, and she looked at me.

"I really didn't need to. I'm fine, Roman," she said, and I looked at her.

"I wanted to see you recover.. I was afraid, you know, " I said, somewhat aggressively.

"Were you afraid of it? the bullet hit me in the thigh, not in the head," she said sarcastically.

'I was afraid I was going to lose you,' I said angrily.

"Why? "she asked me.

"Because I love you, Brie," I cried at last, and she looked at me with eyes wide open.. for some minutes silence prevailed between us.

"Roman, don't say things that aren't true," she said at the end, more seriously.

"What do you mean by not saying things that are not true?"I asked her

"To say you love me.. First, it's not true, and second, Charlotte won't like it at all.. Charlotte won't like the fact that you're here either," she said coolly..