A relaxing morning!

Becky's Pov

The next morning my eyes twinkled from the faintest rays of the sun that pierced the curtain. Seth was beside me. He held me in his arms.. I stirred among the sheets and opened my eyes, rubbing them, rub the sleep away from me. He lowered his gaze and looked at me laughing.

"Good Morning, Beautiful," he said in his sleepy voice. It was evident that he had not been awake long enough.

"Good Morning, handsome," I giggled.

"How do you feel?"he asked me kissing my hair

"After a long time, safe and happy.. and hungry, " I said, and he laughed.

"I will ask the staff to bring us breakfast to the room.. "he told me, but I held him by the arm.

"Not yet in a little while. Let me enjoy the moment.. as long as I can," I said, closing my eyes to snuggle up a little.

"Why while you can?"he asked me curiously .

"Because when we get out of this bed we have to face reality, Seth. and you know it very well."I told him and looked at him .

"Yes we have a lot of things to deal with now," he agreed.

"Yes, and, above all, to find a way to deal jointly with Brey. I'm sure he's up to something. We must prepare, " I said, and he nodded.

"You are right.. but before that we have to settle something else, " he said..

"What else?"with my fingers I stroked his hand from wrist to arm while I rested my head on the curve of his neck..

"What are we, Becky? I want to know I don't want to walk into the unknown," he said.. I put a little kiss on his neck and smiled. I rested my hand on his bare chest. I turned my body,and raised my head to look him in the eyes.

"Seth.. I'm in love with you. and I want to be with you and I want nothing else. It may be early, it may not have been long enough in society since my husband's death but I can't stop living because he died. I can't stop dreaming, nor can I stop my heart from falling in love. We're here together after 7 years. We made love. We're together," I said, gently kissing his jaw. his fingers slowly caressed my backbone, sending shivers into every cell of my body.

"Are you sure?"he asked me.. my fingers caressed the beard on his face.

"Yeah.. Iam 100% sure that i want to live a life with you"I answered him, and before he could reply my lips captured his in a tender kiss.. He clasped my waist more closely to his body and returned the kiss. After a few minutes I backed out.

"I love you," he said in a low voice, as he put a lock of my hair behind my ear.. I giggled shyly..

"So do I.. very. Now its a good time to tell the staff about this breakfast. we've got to get back to reality," I said, and he nodded.. I lay down on the bed and covered myself with the sheet.. he sent for his butler and requested them to prepare a good breakfast and bring it to the room.. When Butler left, I removed the sheet from my body and got out of bed.

"I'm going to take a shower before breakfast comes," I said, and walked to the door leading to the bathroom of his room.

"want company?"he asked me and winked at me

"I want to but some one calls you" I said, smiling as I entered the bathroom.. He muttered a few curses through his teeth and picked up the phone. I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the water in the slush and went in from below. The warmth of the water made my body relax. I took my bath and then turned off the water.. I stepped cautiously out and stepped with my bare feet on the tiles. I looked at myself in the big mirror. My body was covered in small purple bruises. With the tips of my fingers I touched a hickey on my neck.. I smiled. I put on his bathrobe and got out of the bathroom.. He hadn't finished his call yet. He was strict. I bit my lip. His gaze fixed itself upon me, and he licked his lips. I advanced and sat down on the bed. His gaze followed me. I smiled. I wiped the water of my body. I wore my underwear that was on the bed and one of his t shirts.. He hung up the phone and looked at me.

"It is undeniable that this shirt looks better to you than it does to me," he said, smiling.

"I like it. it's airy and it has your scent " I smiled and squatted on the bed

"I'm going to take a quick shower, too, and I'm coming. if breakfast comes, tell them to leave it on the porch.. the weather is very good today, " he said, and I nod. He went into the bathroom and I laid my head back on the pillows.. after some time I could say with certainty that I felt calm and happy. Yes, Bray and what he was preparing at our expense bothered me, but I was happy that after 7 years I would finally be with the man I had fallen in love with.

I was waiting for Seth to come out of the bathroom when the door to his room knocked.

"Come in," I said, and one of the maids entered the room holding a large tray.

"Good morning, where can I leave the tary?"she asked me kindly .

"On the porch please. thank you very much," I said to her, and she obeyed. She left the breakfast on the little iron table on the veranda and went back into the room.

"If you or Mr. Rollins need anything else, don't hesitate, call me. enjoy your breakfast" she said, and I nodded.

"Thank you," I said.. she went out of the room and closed the door behind her. At the same time the bathroom door opened and Seth came out, with only a towel wrapped around his lower waist. A few drops of water ran along his abs, making me bite my lips hard

"Enjoying the spectacle?"he asked me defiantly as he leaned against the wall.. I got up and stood in front of the bed in the same straight line as him.

"It's delightful," I said to him slowly, in a steady, voluptuous voice.

"How much?"he asked me defiantly .

"Very," I said as I moved on nearer to him.

He stretched out his arms and laid them on my hips. He pulled me close to him, and my breast clung to his. I wrapped my arm around his neck and I smiled.. I stood up on my tiptoes and his lips pressed mine in a passionate kiss.. He turned us abruptly, and my back rested a little violently against the wall, while our kiss grew deeper.. I pressed my fingers to his wet hair and sighed in Kiss. He gently bit my lower hand and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I accepted it with pleasure and continued the kiss. I jumped up and wrapped my legs low in his waist while he held my ass for more support. The temperature between us started to rise dangerously by the time my phone started ringing..

"Fuck!" he chanted nervously through the kiss.

"I must take it," I said, looking at him apologetically.

"All right," he said.. he let me step on the ground. I moved on and picked up my phone while he started getting dressed..

"Good Morning, Mike.. No, no, you didn't wake me up.. Tell me.. Yeah, I'm not home. since the kidnapping and then I live at Seth's house.. Yeah, come over in a couple of hours and tell me what you want. OK.. I'll see you," I said, and hung up.. By the time I finished my call, Seth was wearing his boxer and a pair of sweatpants but not his shirt..

"Everything all right?"he asked me and I knew

"Yes; Mike will come by later; he wants something to talk about; you don't mind, do you?"I asked him, and he shook his head.

"No, I don't mind.. shall we go eat our breakfast?"he asked me and I nod

"Let's go," I stretched out my hand, and he gently grasped it, entangling our fingers. We went out on the terrace to enjoy our lux breakfast. Perhaps it was the most delightful morning I had lived for several years. I was trying to enjoy every moment I had with Seth before we faced the harsh reality again.

Here it is.. and I hope you liked it. Any ideas of what Mike want to talk about with Becca? If you liked it vote and comment below. Until the the next chapter kisses. 

Again happy sweet birthday mondaynightbrollins!