Finally free!

No povs..

The door of Seth's house was closed.. The cops took Bray with them.. Everyone was numb from tonight.. Becky got up hurriedly and ran and hugged Seth.. he clasped her over his body and kissed her on the hair..

Roman never let Brie out of his arms for a moment. He was still stroking her hair.. Dean got to his feet and helped Paige to get up.. They sat down on the sofa.. They looked around them.. The drawing-room was agitated.. Broken glasses, blood... Bullets..

Maryse and Mike were trying to treat the injured.. They brought ice for Brie's head, bandages for Roman.. Water for everyone.. For several minutes silence prevailed.. It was Becky who spoke first..

"Dolph.. thank you.. you.. you saved our lives, " Becky said.

"I did what I had to.. you don't have to thank me.. " said Dolph timidly..

"Thank you for your cooperation, Dolph," Seth said, and they shook hands..

"Take care of your wife, Seth," said Dolph to him, and he turned to go.

"Wait a minute," Dean's voice was heard. Dolph turned and looked at them..

"Why?"Dean asked.

"Why did you help us?"Roman asked.. Dolph looked at them..

"So you don't lose what I lost once," he answered.. they all looked at him curiously.

"What do you mean?"Mike asked .

"Years ago I was married, too.. I had a wife I loved very much.. Lana.. I was happy with her. I worked as a cop. I had a calm settled life. Lana was pregnant.. She lost our child. She was depressed.. She lost her mind.. She ended up in a psychiatric clinic. She committed suicide..I lost my child, my wife, my life. my job.. Bray had stolen everything from me..He knew I was on Drew's side when he was trying to avoid troubles with the police so he tried to killed what i loved. and he did. Since then I have sworn to avenge him.. I'd do anything. and I did everything. You've had enough pain.. all of you.. I didn't want anyone to live the way I did. Now I can move on with my life.. And you should do the same.."he said, and before any one had time to articulate a word he vanished like the wind..

For some minutes silence reigned in the living room.. They just looked at each other.. And then they all sprang up in relief..

"It's over," Maryse murmured , and hugged Mike.

"It's over.. that's it," said Roman, and a smile formed on his lips.

"From tomorrow we can get on with our lives," Paige said.

"Tonight you all can sleep here.. it's too late to go, " said Seth, and they understood..

He asked the staff who were still in the house to clean the living room and the security guards to carefully check every corner of his villa. There was a fear that Bray might have run away from the police.. But Everything was all right.. Silent they went up to their rooms.. Relief.. this prevailed now.. a feeling of peace and relief..

Maryse and Mike went up to the room and they released the nanny they had left with their daughter. They looked at Monroe, who was sleeping in her baby basket.

"It's over, Mike," Maryse said to him, and took his hand.. he clasped her hand in his.

"It's Over, Maryse. From today we can officially start our life" he told her and looked her in the eyes

"Far from all this?"she asked him, and he nodded.

"Far far away..we'll leave, we'll go to Canada and forget what happened tonight, " he promised her.. she smiled at him.

"I love you," she said, smiling.

"I love you, too, Maryse," she said, leaving a kiss on her lips..

Brie and Roman were sitting on the bed.. they held each other's hands.. They looked each other in the eye..

"Are you in pain?"" asked Bree, and with her free hand slowly caressed Roman's torn lower lip.

"I'm all right.. how are you?"he asked uneasily..

"I'm not dizzy, I'm not in pain I'm okay don't worry.."she said to him, and smiled.

"Sure?"he asked uneasily, and she nod.

"A circle closed today." she said after a few minutes .

"Yes, and a new one will open."

"Yes.. we will begin from the top" she said, and stroked their hands.

"Brianna, are you sure you don't just want us to give up everything and go? we go to Nikki and Artem " Roman said.

"No, Roman, I don't want to give up.. I want us to keep on working in night" she told him confidently.

"Did you see how dangerous it could be?" he told her in an attempt to dissuade her.

"And I don't care at all, we've got time till we see what we'll do.. After the Court of Bray I'll have decided what I want.. until then, I'll work with you, Dean, Seth.. and we will try to start our life from the beginning, " she said, and he smiled.

"If that is what you want I will not hinder you," he said to her, and kissed her tenderly... She returned the kiss...

In the room Dean held trembling Paige in his arms.. He felt that this fear was not over.. It had not passed.. Dean stroked her hair and held her tightly to him./

"Dean.. promise me that I will not lose you, too," she entreated him in her sobs.

"I'm not going to leave you alone.. from today our common life begins officially" he told her and she lifted her gaze

"So after everything you know about me you want to be with me?"she ask him in disbelief

"Now I want even more," he said, and kissed her nose.

"So I can start dreaming about us?" she asked, wiping her last tears.

"I've already had dreams about our house I think you should do some too, uh?"he said to her, patting her gently on the back.. she smiled at him.

"I love you," she said, and he returned the smile.

"So do I, but you need to rest. sleep," he said to her, and she lay down beside him and closed her eyes while he looked at her..

Seth and Becky were in their room.. he held her in his arms. She had laid her head on his chest.. she kept her eyes closed.. He was stroking her hair

"What are we going to do now?"she ask him softly

"We'll Live, Becky.. we're going to live our lives the way we didn't.. the story with Bray is officially over," he said, looking at her.

"will we make it?"she asked him, and he lowered his gaze, and his eye met hers.

"We'll make it.. don't be afraid.. you'll see everything will be fine.."he told her, and she nodded.. she shook her head and closed her eyes.. she fell asleep almost immediately...

It was nearly 7 o'clock in the morning. In Seth's office all the men were gathered.. None of them had slept.. Only the girls had closed their eyes for hours.. They were chatting.. Seth had made up his mind..

"Seth, are you sure of your decision?"Roman asked him, when the two of them were in the office. Seth looked him in the eyes.

"Perfectly sure, Roman.. absolutely sure, " he answered, and smiled at his friend..

We are one part away from the finale.. the next one is the final chapter so tell me what you believe coming next.. Do they got their happily ever after or not? Until the next chapter. Kisses!XOXO!