Reality hits hard

Roman's Pov

I parked my car and got out.. I took a breath.. I had to clear up things  with Charlotte. I locked the car and crossed the street.. I rang her Bell and she opened the door and froze..

"Ro.. Roman? what are you doing here? I thought so.. am.. " she was perplexed; she had lost her words.

"Baby, who is it?"A man's voice was heard, and a man's figure was coming down the stairs.. He looked at me and I looked at him

"I'm a friend of Charlotte's..I am Roman Reigns  It's so nice to meet you, Mr..." I said, stretching out my hand.. the man who stood in front of  me gave me his hand. We shook hands.

"Andrade Sien Almas.. I'm so glad, Mr. Reigns.. I'm her fiance, " he said.. I smiled coldly.. I looked at Charlotte, who was turning white.. she had lost her speech..

"So do I, Mr. Almas.. it's so nice to meet you.. I came to tell Charlotte about her boss. Becky and Seth were found.. they are fine and they are in Seth's home."I told her on a serious tone.

"When did this happen?"she asked me anxiously .

"Last night at dawn. I called you but it was always off" I told her

"Do  you want come in and tell us what happend, Roman?"Andrade invited me..

"I would love to but my wife is in the hospital I don't want to be many hours away from her" I said and smiled a little

"Are you married?"Andrade asked me .

"Divorced but Brie was my wife for 5 years..the love of my life.. and we had a hard adventure yesterday, and I want as much as I can to be by her side," I said kindly.

"I feel you.. and I did everything to come from Mexico here to be near my reina, (queen)" he said, and he caught Charlotte tightly by the waist, and she smiled grimly.

"I understand you.. maybe we'll see each other again if you're around," I said, and he nodded.

"Take your wife when she is well, and come and have dinner with us.. I'll cook for  you Mexican cuisine, " he said cordially, and I nodded.

"We'll arrange it," I said, and turned to go.. I couldn't believe Charlotte had told me so many lies.. I crossed the street across the street and unlocked the car.. When I heard her call me.. She came towards me running.

"Roman, let me explain," she said, " but I cut her off.

"Explain me what exactly? That you are engaged and you didn't mention it??'I asked her and she looked down.

"I left Mexico after a bad fight with Andrade.. he was in danger of being jailed for drug possession.. I told him we were done, packed up and left.. He stayed there.. the trial was end and he was innocent.. and he came to find me. I had no idea.. when I left, I left the engagement ring,i broke the engagement. I though he would end up in jail for drugs.. " she tried to explain, and I looked at her.

"Do you love him?"I asked her

"You? do you love her?"she asked me, and I didn't know what to answer her. I sat on the windshield of the car and lit a cigarette..

"I don't know, Charlotte.. I don't know. when she was shot last night, I felt like I was losing half my life. I've never told you about Brianna because it's something  that still hurts me. I loved her very much, " I said, and blew my tobacco.

"Why did you divorced when you loved her so?"she asked me and patted me on the arm

"Brianna was pregnant with our child.. One night they broke into our house to rob us, beat her and she lost our baby.. For years I thought it was my fault.. that my work was finally done was a well-laid plan, " I told her..