Business Meeting

Seth's Pov..

A whole week had passed, and Becky was getting on very well with Drew's illegal business.. I felt the indignation flooding me.. I couldn't accept that she could do so well.. I had already sent her a business proposal  3 times with one of my own and 3 times I had the exact same answer.. NO..

That made me furious. It was nearly 11 o'clock pm.. The music in the club began to play. I went up to see what was going on. At the bar Sonia was always in the same position to serve drinks. One of the best dancers we had at the strip club was already on stage while the guests were all the time enjoying themselves.. I sat at the bar..

"A double whisky Sonia," I said, and she looked at me.

"Have your boats fallen out, Seth?"she asked me while she poured my drink .

"Not exactly," I said, and I drank it in one hand, beckoning her to refill it while I lit a cigarette.

"The rumors on the street say that Drew's wife has powdered you all," she said earnestly, as she poured herself a drink.

"That's not true," I said nervously.

"If that's what you want to believe, I won't spoil your dream," she said defiantly.

"What do you mean?"I asked her angrily .

"Easy, Gorilla the shit on your little sluts you bring here to dance, not me.. She is on the night with the nickname.. The Man.. the casino raises its money every day, Brock Lesnar becomes ointment on her feet.. There isn't a man who has resisted her yet, and Randy Orton works for her," she said, smiling ironically.

"Do you enjoy it, Sonia?"I asked her nervously.

"No, I just admire her.. a week ago she had no idea, and now she's running the damn business like she's been in the night for years.. She's got you all under her heels..She beats the hell out of you " she answered, and drank her drink..

I left the bar angry and went back to my office.. I walked in and the door closed behind me with force.. Roman was already in my office waiting for me.. he looked at me curiously..

"Do you intend to tear down the club?"he asked me, and I looked at him .

"Fuck You, Roman," I answered while sitting at my desk. I lit a cigarette.. he got up and filled two glasses with whiskey. he left one in front of me.

"Speak," he said. I drank a sip of whiskey and looked at him.

"How is it that in a week she can do so well?"I asked him

"I have no idea..She manage to have a cooperation with Brock Lesnar," he said, and I squeezed the glass in my hands..

"That can't be.. what Drew had been struggling to do for years she had accomplished in a few days, " I said.. The door opened and Dean came in..

I looked at him carefully. He poured out a glass of water and drank it and sat down opposite me..

"I have some news for you that you won't like them at all," he said, and I looked at him.

"Don't you dare tell me about Rebecca and Brock," I said, and he nodded in the negative.

"No, I was sure you would know that by now.. there's something else, though," he puffed.

"Are you going to tell me, or are you going to gasp like a knocked-up?"I asked him

"Do you remember that Porter we had?"he asked me

"Which one, Dean?"I asked

"Bray Wyatt," he answered, and I looked at him.

"Yes, what about him?"I asked him