The beginning of the end!

Becky's pov

After we  finished our breakfast, I entered the room where Seth gave me at his house. I opened the closet and picked out a tight dress and a pair of black high-heel shoes. I had my hair done and dyed. I took a breath and went down into the big living room waiting for Mike. Butler informed me that Seth was in his home office making some calls about his work.

The bell rang, and the butler opened and told Mike that I was waiting for him in the living room.. I was sitting on the sofa.. As soon as he entered I Rose and embraced him affectionately. He returned the embrace.

"Good Morning, Mike," I said, smiling.

"Good morning.. How Are you, Becky?"he asked me a little uneasily .

"I'm better. I've recovered completely and I'm trying to get over what happened," I told him and he nod. a little smile formed on his lips.

"I'm glad to hear it.. you look so much better. Your face is glowing. " he pointed

"Yes, I am better. Tell me what you wanted to see me about," I said.. he was a little tense. Nervous

"I want to tell you something you probably won't like," he said with difficulty.

"Mike, I beg you to stop being so anxious, and tell me what is the matter. you know very well that whatever you say to me I will treat it coolly," I said, and I felt him at once relax.

"Becky, you must find some one else to take over the work we do in night. After the kidnapping and when Maryse found out that me and Dean and Roman were risking our lives to save you and Seth, she gave me an ultimatum. I'll either stop dealing with the misbehavior or she'll take the Monroe and leave," he said. he was confused, anxious, disappointed..He raised his body forward and lowered his head.. I Rose and approached..I touched him on the shoulder.

"Mike, don't worry, I understand. I'll get you out of this illegal business. Don't worry about it.. your family's preference now. You can't put them in danger.. From today you will only deal with the legal stuff, " I said, smiling. he raised his head and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you really not angry?"he asked me not to believe it .

"No, I'm not. if I were you, I'd choose my family. Don't worry. you can go to Maryse and tell her that from now on you will only deal with legal things,"I said encouragingly.. he stood up and hugged me.

"Becky, thank you so much you have no idea how much," he said almost gratefully.. I smiled and patted him on the back

"Don't worry.. it's okay.. you can take a break today and tomorrow.. When I need you I will call you, and don't worry your salary will remain the same," I said, and he smiled. he nodded and hurried away..

I sat on the couch waiting for Seth to finish his phone calls when my phone started ringing. I took it in my hands and looked at the number.. Charlotte. I pick up the phone

"Good Morning, Charlotte," I said.

"Good morning. I hear you're all right. I didn't want to Bother You while you were recovering.. I'm glad it's all over, Becky," she said earnestly.

"Thank you, Charlotte," I said.

"Um, Becky, I know I'm telling you all of a sudden, but will you be able to find a replacement for the bar by the end of the month?"she asked me, and I confess I was startled.

"Yes,I will try.. is something wrong?"I asked her. for some minutes silence prevailed.

"Oh, yes.. I'm thinking about leaving this job. My fiance came from Mexico and we're thinking about the finances we have to open a Mexican restaurant. We're thinking about making a new start away from the lawlessness and the danger," she said. she sounded calm and happy.