11. Football Box

Sienna did manage to organise them all a box to watch the Arsenal-Chelsea game, and everyone decided to attend, even Kira and Layla, who weren't particular fans of either Arsenal or Chelsea

Sienna did manage to organise them all a box to watch the Arsenal-Chelsea game, and everyone decided to attend, even Kira and Layla, who weren't particular fans of either Arsenal or Chelsea. The box had been hired on the condition that they would all commit to a couple hours of practice after the game, and the girls had readily agreed to this, all of them knowing that their world tour would be upon them in a matter of weeks.

Josie was the exception to the rule, her presence not being required for the practice session, and anyway, she had a date planned with her boyfriend for afterwards as well. She walked proudly into the Emirates stadium with her blue Pulisic kit on, even blowing kisses to some of the more passionate Arsenal fans who glared at her.

"You're a liability, you are," Naia told her, with a laugh. "Someone's gonna try to attack you if you don't stop that!"

"I'll be fine," Josie grinned.

"I hope we're still all friends after this," said Jasmine. "No arguing, okay? I'm looking at you Shensea."

"Even if the ref does something dumb?" Shensea pouted.

"Even then," Sienna laughed at her. "Your relationship with your friends ought to be more important than what the ref does to the opposing team."

"You're not wrong," Josie sighed. "Okay, we won't argue."

Shensea sighed in resignation, and the others smiled knowingly at one another. Josie and Shensea were the most likely out of the group to get into a heated discussion over football, it had happened many times when they'd watched football together in private. However,  in a public area it was probably best to avoid doing anything like that.

The game turned out to be an entertaining one, and Christian was the first to score, much to Josie's delight.

"The only reason I'm happy for you is the fact that I know the scoreline isn't gonna stay this way," said Naia, with a laugh.

"I don't even care, to be honest," Josie giggled. "Not today."

Naia was proved to be right not ten minutes later, when Kylian scored the equaliser and celebrated right in front of the Chelsea fans.

"Wow, dickhead," Josie muttered.

"You mad?" Shensea grinned at her. "Thought you said you didn't care."

"I always say that, and then realise I do care," Josie shook her head. "Damn."

"If it helps, Christian's goal was beautiful, Kylian's was a tap in," said Kira. "And I like to think I'm unbiased in this situation."

"Doesn't matter how you score them," Shensea stated, with a shrug of her shoulders.

"You are biased," Sienna told her. "Very biased."

"I know," Shensea replied. "And I'm proud of it."

The game ended 3-2 to Arsenal, after Auba and Neymar scored a goal each, and Mason Mount scored another for Chelsea.