2. French Elsa

By the end of the week, the girls were backstage with their dance crew, ready for the first ever performance of the new single

By the end of the week, the girls were backstage with their dance crew, ready for the first ever performance of the new single. The song had been released only a few days ago, and this performance would be televised live. They had just completed a live interview, discussing their album and the single, and they were feeling confident. They were dressed and ready to go, and the four dancers who made up the squad today were wearing pastel coloured outfits that fit the theme of the song perfectly. Quinn and Layla - two Brazilians, a Spanish girl named Nova, and a Californian named Kara.

"I'm so ready for this," said Quinn, who was bouncing up and down on the spot in her pastel pink outfit. "We haven't gotten to perform in ages."

"Not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous," Layla replied, laying a hand on Quinn's shoulder. "This is my first performance with you guys, I don't wanna mess up."

"Aw Layla, you'll be fine," Naia smiled at her. "You joined the squad for a reason!"

"And that reason is you're actually so sick at dancing, what the heck," added Shensea. "It's actually not fair. All that Brazilian blood's doing something for you."

"That's a lot of actuallys," River teased her.

Shensea shushed her.

"You're right about Brazilian blood though," Quinn winked. "We are born with dancing shoes on."

"Can confirm," nodded Layla.

"Alright girls, are you ready?" Asked Kira, holding her mic in one hand, and tapping the side of it with the other which was her habit before going onstage. "This is where it all starts, this is what we've been working for all year. We just smashed that interview, my boyfriend's just scored for England, and..."

"Wait, has he?" Beamed Shensea. "Go on Marcus."

"This is beside the point," Naia hissed, with a giggle.

"You lot and your football are unbelievable," River laughed, putting an arm over Naia and Shensea's shoulders. "Girls. Are we confident?"

"Yeah we are!" Shensea stated. "Let's go!"

1. Head & Heart (Joel Corry ft. MNEK)

[ALL]
Ba-ba-ba-dum ba-ba-dum ba-ba-dum
Ba-ba-ba-dum ba-ba-dum ba-ba-da-dum

[Shensea]
Oh my God, oh my God
This feeling's just begun
I'm saying things I've never said
Doing things I've never done
Oh my God, oh my God
When I see you I should run
But I'm frozen in motion
And my head tells me to stop
[Naia]
Tells me to stop

[River]
Feeling feelings I feel about us
Try to fight it but it's never enough
My heart is certain
It's more than a crush
'Cause I'm frozen in motion
And my head tells me to stop
But my heart goes