"I- I... "  you sighed.  " Just go.. Jungkook." you couldn't do it. You shoved his hand away and started walking putting distance between him and you.

"That's what I thought. You can't do it because you love me. And you can tell as much as you want from those lips that you don't love me and all ,but your eyes can't lie y/n. We are one remember. I know you. I know us." he shouted after you but you just kept walking. Every step you took, you felt like your bones were crushing and your heart was ripping. It hurts!

"Stop running away y/n! for god sakes just stop being so stubborn. Can't you see that I'm begging for you. I'm ready to die for you out here. Can't you just accept me and our love back. I love you y/n! I do.. and I can't live without you. So baby please stop." he shouted in pain for you to here how desperate he is for you. To show how much pain he is in. 

You stopped in your tracks. It was killing you. You need him. You love him, you love Jungkook so much. He was here fighting for you and you are just being a coward. You thought you were doing this for his own good but you were killing him along with you. You don't want to hurt him anymore. You burst out into tears again but the rain was washing them away for you. 

"Baby please! come back." he said in a shaky voice and you just couldn't take it anymore. You didn't care anymore. You need him. He is your everything. Even though you had nothing, your love for him was everything. You knew no one could love him the way you do. 

You finally turned and started running towards him to close the gap between you two. Jungkook is all you need. You ran to him desperately wanting to wrap your arms around him. He smiled painfully as he saw you finally coming to him. He took few steps forward and caught you in his arms as you jumped on to him. He trembled and effortlessly lifted you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I love you so much! I love you Jungkook. I can't do this anymore." you cried into his neck holding him tighter. Jungkook finally felt his heart at ease. He closed his eyes and buried his face into your crook. finally feeling happy and alive. The fiery pit in his heart has finally been put out. 

"I'd rather die than be without you anymore." you said pulling your head back to look at him. His arms tighten around you as he looked at you. 

"I love you." you said cupping his face.

"I love you more!" he replied as always.

The rain was hammering down on both of you but you didn't give a damn. You moved his long wet hair back away from his beautiful face and held the back of his head as you bent down and kissed the rain droplets from his lips. 

You felt his lips smile against yours. He swept your hair aside with one hand and kissed you back. You felt the sparks again as his warm soft lips touched yours, kissing you so passionately pouring love to you. Finally both of your hearts became whole again. 

"Let's get inside." you said against his lips. 

As soon as your words left he managed to take you inside without breaking the kiss. He was not willing to keep you down or to break away from the kiss. He kicked the door shut behind him and pressed you against the door crushing his firm body against yours desperately. 

As the kiss got intense you both started losing control, getting desperate for each other. Your impatient hands tugged his damp shirt off of him in seconds. You wrapped your arms around his neck, your hands caressing his warm damp skin of the back of his neck. He pushed your dress up and gripped your thighs as you both got lost in your kiss. 

The tension and the need was growing. You got down from him and managed to make your way to the bedroom. You both made love. It was desperate and quick but it was still good and you both needed it. You both were just emotionally lost in the moment, longing for each other. You both became one again. Non of you spoke as you both laid with heavy hearts in each others arms. Jungkook was more tired and worn after a hectic day so he quickly fell asleep. You stared at his beautiful face as you also drifted to sleep peacefully. 

-

Jungkook felt well rested when he was slowly waking up from his sleep. The sunlight which crept through your window made him shift under the sheet. Eyes still closed his arm reached for the space next to him to feel you on the bed. 

His eyes immediately flash opened once he realized that it was empty. You were not there next to him. He straightened up his heart beating fast, thinking that you disappeared on him again while he was sleeping. In fear of losing you again he quickly rolled out of the bed and slipped on his boxer. 

He hurried out of the room not knowing where to look. But once he heard the noise of a shower running, he headed towards it. The bathroom door was open, so when he peeked in and saw you lost in the shower he let out a heavy breath in relief. 

He saw you opening your eyes when he closed the door shut to join you in the shower. He didn't want to be away from you even for a second. Last night he was drained and tired, so he didn't get to talk to you properly. But right now what you both needed was to feel each others love in silence. There was so much going on in your hearts and before letting them out and talking it out, both of you just needed a moment alone. 

Jungkook's arms wraps around you as he pressed his hard chest against your back. No words are said, he simply holds you close to him making you overwhelmed. As he continued to hold you, tears trickled down getting lost with the running water. Jungkook gently kissed your shoulder earning a gasp from you. 

He slowly turned you around and cupped your face, lifting it to face him. He knew that you were crying hiding behind the warm running water from the shower. He gave you a soft faint smile and wiped away the water mixed tears while shaking his head gently, silently telling you not to cry. Your lips quivered as you met his loving gaze. He leaned in and kissed your forehead just like the old times. Your heart fluttered and you closed your eyes wrapping yourself around him.

You stayed like that, hugging him as he held you closer and stroked the back of your head comforting you and your heart with his love.