Anywhere but home

Jisoo's PoV

1 week later.

I strolled around for hours trying to not give in to the hopelessness. In my world human week is short, no better when you're up there, human year for energies can be worth just a few minutes of talk, a week is just a moment for them. Everything pass by much faster.

Did you realize it when you left?

We are going to wait for you, experiencing every minute, every hour, while you will have only a second worth of our feelings.

I grabbed the steering wheel and felt my knuckles tense, my cheeks heating up from anger and the little toy in my left hand seemed even smaller as if going to disappear. I sighed. Won't we all though? 

I relaxed my palm and open it to see the toy I've seen a millionth time this week.

"I'm sorry, I never want you to feel like I'm giving up. But have you ever asked me if I was okay with you leaving?" I heard myself blubbering and closed my eyes.

"But please, give me a chance to show you the way you made me feel first now. My little childish dork with terrible pick up lines."

I smiled and bit my cheek as if trying to hear her reply, she wouldn't be mad but she would show her fake offended expression and maybe would even gasp, but then blush after realizing that I said my.

I looked up to the night sky full of clouds, ready to be raining soon. I shivered and hugged myself tightly.

Because I want you to be mine.

I chuckled and shook my head, I started to be as cheesy as the two dorks bestfriends of mine are with each other.

***

Flashback

The girls were quietly sitting in the living room as if waiting for something to happen, nobody could even mention or think about breakfast as if returning to the kitchen would bring along an obligation to read the letter all over again.

Jennie gently caressed bandana in her hands, Jisoo handed it to her knowing she would like to have it. One strange thing that Jisoo didn't actually know, is that Jennie was painfully familiar with the item.

Lisa, well, her old Lisa was wearing it the day they met, as well as the day they were torn apart.

Jennie brought the item to her lips and let a single tear fall on it, she regretted the move as she didnt want to cry, fucking hell,no.

It is as it is, and she accepts it wholeheartedly. It was just, painful.

"I wanna make right choices from now on."

Lisa's voice whispered to her.

Jennie sighed and let the item slip away from her fingers only to land on gentle hand of Chaeyoung. The girl smiled softly and brought her other hand  to Jennie's cheek, standing on her knees before Jennie.

"I'm sure we will figure it out, let's just calm ourselves first." She caressed Jennie's pale skin making her feel better and reassured, she leaned in her touch and closed her eyes sighing deeply.

"We totally will." Jennie smiled at Chaeyoung and at this moment the door's bell suddenly rang and the four girls stared at each other,

"It's already 10." Jennie reminded to them softly, then shrugged and made her way to the door.

The three girls gathered behind her hoping to see whatever it was, but, after she opened all they saw was a girl staying behind it with a large box in her arms, the girl was petite so that they wondered how she managed to hold the box and smile brightly at them at the same time.