Nothing about us

Lisa's PoV

We all are out, walking on the grand backyard of Jennie's mansion. Jisoo got us all dressed up, though it's summer its mornings can be pretty chilly.

We didn't bring up the elephant in the room yet, everybody seems relaxed and unbothered for the first time on this weekend. I won't be someone to ruin it, not yet at least.

As strange at it seems Jennie and I had our hands locked tightly, and it feels just right. We walk pretty close but never look at each other as if we didn't exist here.

Though close all our attention was on the girls before us. The three girls gave us some private by walking ahead but they actually just gave us another reason to be quiet.

Well,

Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

I see Jennie once bit her lips and nervously stared at blonde's figure, while I feel lack of oxygen looking at Jisoo's gestures. Her hair. Her small hands. Her voice. Even though she was quiet.

But again, nothing, even the brightest bliss doesn't last forever, my eyes again are glued to Jennie,

I feel kindness that she's radiating,

her stubbornness,

her strong aura, there are very few of human beings with such impressive heart.

How much stupid I was to break it?

One thought after another and I felt this stupid numb feeling all over my chest, until

Someone tugged my left hand stopping me in my tracks, I averted my eyes and saw the heaven

Shining in sun ray's luscious hair.

Mean, childish and kind eyes,

Small feminine gentle hands on my cheeks

And heart shaped lips.

I felt nails almost tearing my skin on my right hand, though no pressure or tugging —seems that Jennie had stopped too.

But it was nothing against the heavenly creature before me, and then

Slap.

Craping hell! Why everybody likes to slap me out of blue!??

I blinked several times to return to reality. My harsh one.

"Lisa! I'm so sorry!"

Jisoo gently wiped my single tear, saying few nothings..

well, you can slap me anytime, darling.

Okay, It sounded....

"Your eyes were almost rolled back and you smiled...creepily. You are fine?"

I grinned and put my hand on her cheek, I pecked her lips suddenly feeling confident seeing her worried expression. I'm a bad girl today, I giggled.

"Are you high?"  

She faked disgusted face after my peck, I even felt guilty that I didn't asked if she wanted me to.

Damn. I need to fix this. I started looking around nervously fidgeting on my spot.

"I'm sorry, I mean- would you...like. Y'know... After all...of this...have maybehmdatewithme?" I quickly uttered. "No pressure."

She narrowed her eyes as if still doubting my state of mind, and bit her cheek slightly, she nodded to herself.

"You are high." She winked knowingly. She flipped her hair.

"No judgement, I'm pretty dope." She smirked.

I smiled stupidly.

Yeah, you're perfect woman for me.

——————

They heard laugh behind and caught a glimpse of Chae and Joy who were giggling without an evident reason,

oh, yeah.

If sleep deprived the two girls start giggling and laughing, as if were drunk. Lisa was pretty aware of it but they also start being chummy and clingy to each other, which is...

Stop.

Lisa winced as she felt stretching on her wrist, she glared at the cat-eyed girl,

Lisa saw Jennie's jaw clenched and her eyes on the two dorks hugging before them.

Lisa smirked (which, —She was sure sure—looked devilishly) and slowly freed her hand from Jennie's grip, this girl can be super violent when pissed. Noted.

She approached the two and snapped her fingers before them which didn't work obviously, then she tried the other strategy.

"Jisoo and Jennie seem pretty close," she whispered to the both of them, checking her nails, unbothered.

It caught Rosie's attention, but as for Joy she didn't seem to give a hell about this new information.

Chaeyoung removed her hands and fully devoted her attention to Jennie, finding nothing.

Jennie had already walked far away from them, her pace fast and Jisoo knew that her face is blank and unreadable at the moment.

Indifference.

Jennie's most efficient way of avoiding any hurting, unfair or unpleasant way the life can kick her with.

She lived last two years in this way, numbing her pain or killing her curiosity when it strikes her. Nothing mattered.

Because she had nothing.

Just like now.

It may seem that she had received a blessing, she had so much to fight for; some could say.

But the truth is? What exactly she had?

An unreciprocated love revelation? Her bestfriend dead? Or memories of her previous life-she wanted to know nothing about?

Jennie stopped finally when she found herself running for dear life. Her heartbeat unbearably fast, she swallowed the the cold oxygen infuriating her gentle lungs and the drops of sweat making her clothes stick uncomfortably to her body.

She needed to clear her mind. Somehow. She ran faster to her motorcycle.