Part 10

Chaeyoung's POV

That day I waited for her to answer me. Well, I even tried to apply my puppy eyes on her without asking any questions. She sensed my curiosity, I felt it, somehow.  She didn't give me any answers though.

I stopped in front of my mirror and looking deeply in my brown eyes, i asked myself;

What Jennie sees when she looks at me? A church girl? A nerd? Does she see a beautiful woman in me, just like I see in her?

No. I smiled, I see much more. And I'm not fvcking coward. I promise, Jennie wait for me, I'm almost there. I blushed and covered my mouth at 'f' word. But i mean it.

Lisa walked me home and a short hug and cheek kiss were all I got from her that evening. It wasn't easy for me to sleep and all I was thinking of was whether it's something terrible, her task? I maybe should've been bothered but I wasn't. I just, just trusted her. With my life.

"We will see", I whispered to myself softly and closed my eyes.

--------------

Lisa's POV next morning

I've slept sooo well tonight!

Who could've thought that yesterday conversation and that comfortable silence after were my remedy.

I lazily got up and after washing myself I slowly headed to the kitchen, If I would know that human food would be so good, I'd commited my crime long ago. I giggled on my own thought and take my time to enjoy orange juice and cereals. Yeah, I pour my juice in cereals, okay? Give it a try.

As I finished my petit-déjeuner, I went in my bedroom and once i've done my bed I quickly made it to the closet. I pondered a bit about what I should wear today, but eventually I stopped on a blue, low Versace jeans, white Calvin' Clain crop top and red Versace (as well) flannel shirt. Yeah, maybe I forgot to say that even though angels rarely attend the earth, but when it's the case we're provided with all the necessities. Actually, it's one of our abilities, to adapt. So, we can master almost everything we need just by keeping an intention of it in our mind. Money as well.

I also put a bandana in my bag just in case it's hot today. Well, it will be, I smirk, once I go out on the streets.

But I need to do something first.

-------------

Chaeyoung is brushing her wavy blond curls and smiling as she remembered for, maybe, hundredth time the dream she had tonight.

She blushed at the picture in her mind of her and Jennie, kissing passionately and her marking her girl, her territory, with her lips.

She traced them with the tips of her fingers trying to prolong this sweet sensations that were still lingering and tempting her all and all over again to return to those memories. She doesn't remember how did it start but she certainly didn't want it to end either. 

She bite her lip again and felt a heat crawling on her chest. So, basically she was a blushing mess, sitting in her room, unbothered just till the moment she heard her phone buzzing underneath some clothes on the bed. She got up and took her phone, but all she found was little:

"Just don't be scared, okay?" - Lisa

Chae frowned a bit and rolled her eyes as she started typing, but her mocking and clever answer was interrupted by purple mist in front of her and by girl that stepped out from it, looking utterly guiltily Lisa put her hands on her eyes and turned on her heels, but not before she saw Chaeyoung mouth agape and her eyes wide in shock.

Chaeyoung is still only in her pink bra and underwear.

Lisa mouthed all the the prayers she knows, prying for her dear life.

"You little perv!"

----------------

After an half of hour of explanations and saying sorry Chaeng finally forgave Lisa for her unexpected "visit". Not without deathly glares, though.

"I mean isn't it cool? I can make sure that I'm invisible for everyone and only you will be able to see me!" Lisa explained excitedly as they were walking to the school and she was clinging to Rosé arm like a monkey she is.

"Why do we need it for? I mean what exactly is our goal?" Chaeyoung creased her eyebrows and intertwined her their hands, holding the girl close as if someone was planning to steal her from her grip.

Well, it was actually so, since all the girls around them were eyeing Lisa like she is a piece of cake. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes when some girl licked her lips at the sight of Lisa's open tummy. Chaeyoung felt an urge to protect her so she closed the gap between their bodies and put her arm on Lisa's waist.

"We need to be with..."

"You know? You're right, whatever our goal is, we need to be as close as possible whenever we need each other!" Chae said cutting her on the half of sentence and entering their "secret" place; the dark alley where Lisa usually stalked her before.

"Do it", Rosé said starring at her intently. She would be lying if she said that it's only because of those girls. She is utterly terrified only about two girls actually. Jennie and Joy.

Lisa looked at her scarily and muttered something about her bossiness but started undressing her flannel.

She handed it to Chaeng, "you need to have something mine to make it work, never give it to the other person or else we'll lost our connection for a while. Okay?" Rosie listened to her carefully and nodded, but something attracted her attention. Steps.

"Park Chaeyoung! Where the hell have you been? I was out of town for 2 days but....." The person's speech ended and her eyes went wide when she saw Lisa.

Oh no. Chaeng closed her eyes and opened them only to see smirk on Lisa's lips. The tension between two brunettes increased after them checking each other out.

"Hi lovely"

-----------------

Support our girls blinks! Let's make it 350millions on 'How you like that'!