Gone...and found

She ran and ran and ran, until she woke up. The darkness of the room swallowed her in an instant.

Lisa found herself sitting on the floor at her porch, her back leaning uncomfortably on the main door,

Uncomfortably,

She shook her head before grinning, that meant that she was still alive, wasn't she? The world is a too beautiful place to be perfect.

She relaxed, the kind of relaxation you feel when you know the outcome, you watch or favorite movie all over again and you just know what's next. The kind of peaceful you experience entering your house after a long, long trip.

The silence and the darkness felt dreamlike, she could totally just fall asleep. She could enjoy the warmness of her own body against the rather cold floor.

She could but she... woke up. She was so full of enthusiasm to breathe again that it was painfully distracting her. As well as,

She wanted to breath the same air, the same scent, at the same place with the same scenery of four girls looking at her like she was a poorly behaving child but still lovable one.

This, this was what made her stand up holding on the wall for support and making her way to the glass wall in the living room of her house, which delivered the view of her backyard.

The same good as hell garden, she thought, her eyes traveled down and she smiled widely.

The same floor.

And yeah, maybe the hospital gown needs to be replaced by now.

She felt healed. She actually knew what happened, it was a certain kind of knowledge you just have, intuition if you will. Not in details but details isn't everything, not for her now.

The bigger picture was terrifying too, step by step, she decided. We will do it step by step.

And if somebody could take a picture of her at the moment, the would see a ridiculously happy girl, in a hospital gown looking out of the glass wall at her garden. Anticipating a new day, as the old one was over long time ago.

It was not a sunrise yet, but for Lisa, it felt like one.

***

She ran and ran and ran...until she saw everything.

***

Jennie and Jisoo were staying outside Chaeyoung's house, leaning on the yellow car and as Jennie was watching the stars above them, Jisoo turned back to see Joy descending the porch stairs. Her black hair shimmering because of the night's light air.

Eventually, as the three of them were leaning on the car's frame together, Jennie looked down and found herself staring at Jisoo's face idly.

"How is Chaeyoung?" Her voice quiet but clear enough for Joy to hear.

"She said to me to get out and stop fussing around her, I suppose she will come out soon." Joy shrugged and smile creeped on her lips subconsciously.

"How is Lisa?"

Joy wanted to add "where is she?" But soon realized that they could not know whether she was okay at all.

Jisoo eyes met Jennie's and her lips quivered.

"What would you do if I said that she is gone?"

The question left both girls unbothered, what if they were ready to give an answer?

"I'd shed a tear." Joy muttered and her eyes really started glistening, which neither Jennie nor Jisoo have ever seen before. It was self-explanatory.

Jennie breathed in, heaved rather and looked back up. Stairs full of answers and question before her eyes.

"I'd live my life to its fullest, because this is what she taught me. Be courageous. Smile like crazy when you feel like it. Never give up on yourself." Jennie brought a hand to her nose, remembering their first snow together, Lisa would build her a snow man as large as a tree and kiss the flakes away from her nose tip. She'd smile and laugh, and hell, did she live.

"Who is giving up on themselves?" Rosie's voice gently interrupted them and they all looked at the blonde girl in her simple pink sweater and baby blue pants, her ever subtle smile always reminding them what a bliss they had in their life.

Jisoo coughed jokingly as she too fell under the spell of the blonde. She then became serious and offered Chae her hand, who accepted and stand beside them all, between Jisoo and Joy, with Jennie standing on Jisoo's left.

"How's Lisa?"

Jisoo caught her breath, it was it.

"Chae, I don't feel her anymore."

"Is she gone?" Chae muttered her eyes piercing through Jisoo's heart.

"What would you do if so?" She gently caressed the blonde's cheek. And it was met with a tear, second, third. And nothing after awhile.

"Then," Chae thought before answering clearly.

"Then my love is gone."

"NOT EVEN AT SLIGHTEST," the girl panted loudly while trying to catch her breath,

maybe running here 5 blocks without a stop wasn't that good of idea for now a human.

"Not even at slightest," she repeated quietly.

***

She ran and ran and ran...until she saw everything. Everything that matters to her.

***

A/N let's send a lot of love to Jennie, whatever it is our baby deserves the whole world of love, and never forget "it's easier to judge me than to believe." She deserves everything beautiful in this world, our Nini