2

Mermista's painful touches began to throb and sting. Burns and sores formed on Adora's body as she jolted. Her arms and legs flailed about as she struggled to free herself from the grasp. Her screams were muffled by the many hands going over her mouth. The room began to spin; the lights grew brighter an brighter until they were blinding, and-

Adora bolted up in cold sweat. Her eyes darted around the room, and immediately a wave of relief swept over her body upon the realization that she was in fact in her own room... Alone. She swallowed the vile in the back of her throat and clutched her chest as she caught her breath.

It had been but a week since that horrible night. One week of not sleeping. Everytime she closed her eyes, she felt as though she was immediately transported back to Salineas.

"Hey Glimmer..." A groggy Bow groaned out.

Glimmer opened an eye to gaze at her half-asleep friend beside her. "What do you want, Bow?" She asked, a bit annoyed at being woken up.

"Are you awake?"

With a scoff, Glimmer grunted, "I am now, thanks to you."

"Okay... Good... To..." The boy drifted back to sleep and immediately began to snore quite loudly.

Glimmer felt frustration and anger boil inside her as she grabbed her pillow and threw it at Bow.

"What?! Huh?!" Bow bolted up and looked left and right, "Glimmer? What happened?"

"You woke me up, so now you're awake too." The princess declared.

"I woke you up?"

"You were talking in your sleep again!"

"Wha-" Bow gasped, "I don't talk in my sleep!"

"You do it a lot, Bow!"

Glimmer flopped down, and Bow followed. Then the two were silent as they stared at the ceiling.

"Is it just me, or is something off about Adora?" Bow asked after a while.

"I've noticed too." Glimmer replied, "She's been really paranoid and sad since she came back from Salineas."

"I've been checking on her a lot, and I don't think she's been sleeping much."

"You don't think Mermista did something to her, do you?"

"What?" His eyes widened and he sat up, "No. I don't know what she could've done to her. But she has been acting pretty weird lately."

Adora watched the shadows on the ceiling move about as the wind swayed the trees outside. All the sleepiness in her body was gone. All she could do was wait for the sun to shine through or for Bow to come check on her. Due to his constant visits, she knew he was worried about her, but whenever she tried to announce her feelings aloud, Mermista's threats echoed through her head. All she could do was hope her brain would eventually forget it ever happened... Misplace the memory of that night... Of the pain in her abdomen... Of the smell of alcohol in Mermista's breath... Of everything...

Suddenly Adora caught a glimpse of something form before her. In a puff of pink glitter, Bow and Glimmer appeared in the room.

"I doubt she's even awake." Glimmer whispered, "So why not wake her up like you did to me?"

"I didn't mean to." Bow replied.

"Let's just go back. This is pointless. She's clearly asleep."

Adora took a deep breath and slowly sat up. "You guys, I'm awake."

"Did we wake you up?" Bow asked with a bit of concern in his voice.

"No, I've been awake for a while now."

Glimmer slowly walked over to her and with one glance her eyes widened, "Adora, how long has it been since you've slept? You look exhausted."

"I-" Adora put her head down upon the realization she couldn't lie, "It's been a while..."

"Are you stressed?!" Bow asked, "Have we been putting too much pressure on you?! We're so sorry! I'll be a better friend and make sure you're not too stressed! Okay?!"

With a small smile, the blonde shook her head, "I'm not stressed, I promise I'm fine. Just a bit of insomnia is all I guess."

"Did something happen with you and Mermista?" Glimmer wondered aloud.

A lump in Adora's throat formed and her eyes began to sting. "No... She didn't do anything... Nothing happened." She was able to force a smile that seemed to convince her friends that she was alright.

"Okay... But we're staying with you to make sure you actually get some sleep tonight, okay?" Bow told her.

"Alright, thanks." Adora laid down with Bow and Glimmer on either side of her, and she closed her eyes.

The flashbacks began again for so long until her eyes opened once more into the dark room with the warmth of her friends. She would've been comforted, but the shaking fear that one of them would suddenly start fingering her persisted as she slowly drifted in and out of sleep all night.

Mermista bit her lip and took a sip from the glass of whiskey on the floor beside her. There she was, sitting in her closet as she drank. The more the musky taste touched her lips, the more her pussy throbbed, begging for more. As much as Seahawk pleasured her, it was nothing like what Adora made her feel. That was the night she was able to set free her fantasies, but not all of them... She had so much more she wanted to try.

No...

She needed to try it. She was going to do whatever it took to get to that girl again... Whatever. It. Took. Adora was going to be her sex slave.