Chapter 1

Shane Thomason Smith runs out of the family mansion in a hurry, sprinting to the 5 car garage on his left withholding his truck. He had woken up early, but allowed his thoughts to consume all his time to get to school. He needed that time, that was his time to make sure everything was in check. If it wasn't, then he risk everything.

His parents, Sam and David Smith, see a 17 year old boy, blonde hair always slicked back respectfully, just covered by a hat or hood. A nice button up flannel tucked into his black skinny jeans, his parent aren't fond of his choice of jeans but at least it looks nice. They don't know that when he arrives at the school parking lot, he changes to a different person.

Once parked next to his best friends Jeep, he takes off the flannel, underneath a band T-shirt. He removed the black baseball cap showing his black and red dyed hair. He tosses on a beanie and stud accessories, which were previously hidden in his bag. Once he looks like himself, he smiles and joins his friends waiting outside.

Gill, naturals black hair, long and straight, tucked back into a ponytail. She has a pink skirt with a pink crop top. She looks like she wants to get into the school and change as fast as she can. Gill is a masculine lesbian, Gill is his age, 17, and the teens have been friends since they were babies. Their parents fantasies of them becoming more than friends becomes unbearable, but they push through and play their "straight relationship" role.

Next to her is Sammy, a 17 year old female, pansexual playing by the straight role with her best friends. Sammy is closed off to most, but is an open person with the people she trust most. Her shoulder length pink dyed hair flowing through the wind. She wears a black skirt with pink roses, a black sleeveless top, a flower clip in her hair, light pink flats, and instead of a bag she carries a black purse. Picture perfect.

Gill and Shane have been friends since their early childhood, they know each other as brother and sister, siblings. They befriended Sammy in the 6th grade, Gill and Sammy have been together since the sophomore year. They are the gay trio that will never be separated.

In freshman year, Shane met a man named Jason. A dirty blonde, green eyed, straight white teeth, football player. He figured this man was straight, but he was nice, and soon enough he mustered the courage to talk to this teen in his grade. They clicked, and became friends. Shane's crush only grew, and one night he made a big mistake while drunk at a party.

Shane might live in a nice rich neighborhood, but the school he goes to was his choice. Going into high school, he didn't want to leave Sammy alone in the school on her side of town, Gill wanted to stay too. So, they choose the school where his aunt works, and where his friends were. This school just happened to not be open to anyone not up to the "normal". Gay wasn't normal, his emo style wasn't normal, nothing about him being there was normal.

His mistake in his early junior year would cost him a high school experience ruined. Now dealing with depression, and the bullying. In this school, no teachers care, even the principal doesn't, there's only 3 who care. His aunt, the music teacher Mr. Carter, and his home room Mr. Pearce. Of course he had his friends, too.

So, when he's pushed against a locker with no camera in the halls, no teachers around to stop his bullies actions, he feels most helpless. Not knowing how to fight back, he cowers. Bowing his head, bending forward and using his arms to cover his face and gut. Now he just lets whatever happens happen, and his thoughts are at that moment gone.

Only a minute of getting bruised and beat, his bully stops, but the words are what cut most. All the death threats, and the suggestions, and soul crushing comments make Shane pick up his blade when he flees to the bathroom. His pocket knife didn't do much, but it satisfied him, that's what he cares about.

He had made the mistake of self harm in the morning, because when the perpetrator came back at lunch, those small wounds would open again and make it hardest for him to shield himself. This time was different though. Instead of random kids surrounding him and no one stepping in to stop the inhuman actions, one single man stepping.

The man had long hair, black and straight. He had a hood pulled up, holding the revealed hair still. The man was very muscular, and Shane believed 5'9, maybe taller. The mystery man had a black muscle shirt, but a weird one with a hood, black sweats, and black sneakers. The man wasn't pale, but wasn't tan at the same time. Shane noticed the ear piercing when the mans hair moved as he fought. He couldn't catch this guys eyes, but had no doubt they were magnificent.

The man had mimicked what was done to Shane, all without saying a word. Taking down Shane's bully without breaking a sweat, and with no help. The man wouldn't look at Shane, but stood till Shane's bully stood and ran off. The man turned his back to Shane, grabbing his bag from another unrecognized person. Before Shane could thank the man, headphones were put on his saviors head to block out the noice. Shane got the hint, but was still grateful.

His friends had finally found him, Gill being over-protective over him as others stared. They moved him to the infirmary, as his bruises were treated he explained what happened. He wish to see the man again, to talk to him and thank him. But, he had already gotten the hint.

The man didn't want to talk to him.

Sooo, how y'all liking it? 3rd person good or should I go back to 1st? Writing in 3rd is new to me, so go easy on me XD. Ive never written a book in 3rd, it's a very different experience than me putting myself in their view of things. Anyways, I hope this is much better. I already have chapter 2 ready, but I need to start chapter 3 before getting number 2 up. I hope y'all liked it. Feel free to tell me anything about it, your words are helpful for me to make a successful book.