He said in his last words "When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."

Her distressed face changes to a collected emotion. "Misa." Her ears picked up a voice that said her name. Sasuke is her lover, her one and only. The petite girl whirls to find her team is waiting. A radiant smile graced Misa's face and she skips her feet to meet up with them. "Everyone, I've never said this but I am grateful for having you all as the greatest people in my life. I used to be scared and not like socializing. But you all showed me true friendship and having me breaking out of my shell."

Less than a minute, Naruto squeezed her into a big bear hug. "You are the best Misa-chan! No one can bring love like you in this team." He indicated. Sakura joins in "He is right. We get happy whenever you are with us." She delivered her friend a sweet smile.

Misa can feel spirit has been lifted. Kakashi walks up to her and ruffles her head. "You sure can bring the mood up. But I am also grateful to have you as my student." The man has known her father for a long time and he predicted from the start, she'll be an excellent shinobi. Then comes Sasuke. He grabs for her hand and pecks with his lips. Misa's cheeks profusely turned into red hue. "I am grateful for everything you did to take me out of the darkness and see the glimpse of light." The Uchiha appreciated for the long journey to seek jubilant.

Suddenly, the couple hear snickers coming from Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke groans in annoyance because they are about to tease them at any moment. Suddenly, he felt Misa interlaced her fingers with his. "I am glad, Sasuke-kun." She speaks pleasantly. Misa honestly would never believe to fall in love especially at a young age. They found each other and have no regrets. On their way to existing the tower, Naruto and Sakura kept teasing the couple that are embarrassed.

Then, Team 7 are back to being themselves.

✧˖*°࿐

As the week went by, Misa's thirteenth birthday is here. She invited a lot of people to the party; mainly the Rookie 10, Guy's squad, and Jōnins that are her father's former colleagues but considered them as his friends. The party takes place at the cherry blossom park. Divine petals are fully bloomed and enticing to look at.

"Your hair is done, hime-sama." Nanami puts on a gorgeous hairpin in Misa's ebony head. She has fully recovered after the battle and is running the bakery again. She helped her friend with getting ready for the celebration. Misa is picked a kimono that has her favorite color pastel purple and floral patterning. Her hair is up in a bun to show more of the lovely face. She resembles a royal princess.

"You know, I have been noticing some interactions between you and the Uchiha. Care to explain?" Nanami has a mischievous smirk on her face, feeling quite eager to know. When bringing up that topic, Misa began to blush and fidget her fingers. She stutters out her words "W-We a-are in a relationship." Finally telling Nanami.

For a brief silence, Misa jolted when squeals break it. The Sato girl grabs her tiny friend's arm. "You are in love!" She shouted gleeful. "So you have a thing for bad boys?" Nanami continues to tease Misa and nudging her. The dainty girl instantly shook her head. "You're wrong! He is very kind and generous. He trusted me about sharing his life and I learned many things from him." Misa is admitting that Sasuke is beyond what people thinks. In other words, he gets judged at first glance. Nanami's lips curve a warm smile. "I may not know him personally but if he makes you happy then that's great." She lightly pats Misa's back and takes her hand.

"Come on! Hime-sama has people waiting for her!" The cheerful Nanami drags the birthday girl and they make their way to the park. Soon they arrived, Misa gasps at the overwhelming sight of everyone dressed in their kimonos, and the cherry blossoms contrasting the peaceful environment.