one

ʚ The Beginning ɞ

Sweets.

Misa enjoys nothing but eating sweets like dango, mochi, creme puffs, and more. She has a strong sweet tooth. Whenever she smells the delightful scent of delicious desserts, Misa will devour the whole bakery. The small girl is enjoying her time by herself in a lovely afternoon with the breezy wind blowing away her long ebony locks. Sometimes, being alone is a nice feeling but at the same time, she hopes to make friends.

On her first day of the Academy as a new student, the only time Misa talked was when she had to introduce herself in front of the class. The students were quite enchanted by her looks. Misa is a really pretty girl. However, after the first time she speaks to them, she didn't say a single word throughout the years. People assume she is mysterious and a bit strange. But since it's the final year and the Academy's students graduated, there's going to be new experiences.

While heading back home, Misa encounters a blonde-haired boy in his orange jumpsuit and has whisker marks on his cheeks which she kinda finds it cute; happily skipping in the streets. "Oi! Misa-chan right?" The boy hollers to grab her attention and approaching up to her. "Y-Yes, Naruto-san." She stutters as she felt her face blush.

Naruto smiles wide "Hehe! I am so happy that I pass. Not to brag and all but check it out." He said, points his thumb at the Konoha headband placed on his forehead. She remembered he used to wear green goggles. Misa simply smiles "C-Congratulations, Naruto-san. You've come a long way." She responded sweetly. The Jinchuriki's face heated when he heard those kind words. "Arigatou, Misa-chan. I didn't have anyone to tell but I come across you and I thought why not." Naruto shrugs his shoulders and chuckles. Misa senses a warmth spread in her chest. The boy has a positive and optimistic nature. He is known as the knucklehead or the class clown but he is very special.

She wants to be his friend.

"You're welcome. W-Well I have to go home now so, be safe Naruto-san." She bows her head. The blonde raises a thumb up "Alright! Bye-bye Misa-chan!" He pulls his legs and dashes off to somewhere. Misa giggles, 'He has such confidence.' she thought.

While on her way back, Misa witness a boy sitting by the dock near the lake. She recognizes him. He has the clan symbol on his back and raven hair. Uchiha Sasuke.

Misa only knows him for his skillful training knowledge and has a frantic fan-club. Funny enough, she also thinks Sasuke is good looking but he is always stern and anti-social.

Finally, Misa arrives to get greeted by a small boy running outside. "Onee-chan! Welcome back!" Her baby brother clings onto her waist. Misa grins and carries him into her arms. "Did you miss me? I was only gone for an hour." She ruffles his fluffy head. Koichi pouts "But that still forever!" He shouted in his squeaky voice. Misa laughs and twirls around. Koichi laughs joyfully that has their mother come out. "I see you two are having fun." The older woman says in content, her children are seriously precious. Koichi free himself to go to his mother. "Okaa-san! When can I become a shinobi like Misa nee-chan?" He asked the lady. Reiko gazes down at her adorable, curious son. He has rose-pink eyes too but they were brighter.