eleven

ʚ To Protect and Love ɞ

Together as five now, the battle has begun

Misa's eyes examine every stretch of the bridge. If you can even see in this damn irritating fog. This is tricky; not being able to see or going up against two evil shinobis? Close behind her were Tazuna and Sakura. In front almost six feet away, Kakashi is directly at Zabuza. Lastly, Naruto and Sasuke are in the shield of ice, going up against Haku. Her best option is to help out Sakura but she wants to protect her teacher.

"Misa."

"N-Nani?"

The pink-haired girl raises her kunai knife and moved her body in a defensive stance. "I'll protect Tazuna-san. You go with Kaka-sensei because I know you want to fight." She assured her and smirks. Misa couldn't believe what she was hearing from Sakura but she is completely right. Making a fierce face "Hai! Stay safe." Misa said then meets up with Kakashi. He senses her presence next to him. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to stay with Sakura." He questions his student. "I don't want you to fight alone, sensei. I know I'll be sounding stubborn of not following your orders but I refuse to see you get perished." Misa admits without stuttering in a firm voice.

Kakashi's visible eye widened. The startling change of Misa's behavior was like a 360 degrees spin. She sure has surprised her teacher for being lionhearted. Under his mask, he smirks and has his piercing gaze back on Zabuza. "Ahh, your cute little brat wants to play. I'll allow that." Zabuza chuckles darkly. "Sorry but we have to finish this in an instant," Kakashi says, uncovering to reveal the Sharingan.

Zabuza reaches over on his back the one and only Kubikiribōchō. He swings at them instantly but Kakashi blocks it with the kunai knife. They pulled apart, then Zabuza charges at Misa. She made hand seals, performing a jutsu. Luckily, there was some water around her feet. "Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu!" She cried out.

Water-like shurkiens launches at Zabuza. He dodges at a quick speed but one of them flew to the head and cut his cheek. "Not bad little girl. You got me but not entirely." He lets out a animalistic growl, about to slice her in half but she immediately scatters away. She comes from the back and kicks the enemy's back but he turns into liquid. It was a water clone. "Nani?!" Misa shouted in total bombshell.

She hears her sensei's footsteps coming towards her. "Damn it! He was smart enough to trick us." Kakashi frowns as they were stuck in the middle of a fog. "Stay close, Misa." He directed her and she obeyed to do so by standing behind him. It was already a few minutes what felt like hours, there was no sign of Zabuza. They try sensing the man who can teleport in a split of a second. All of a sudden, Misa quickly looks up at Sakura and Tazuna. "Look out!" She yelled. They turned their heads, Zabuza was sprinting and ready to launch at them.

Kakashi appears just in time to guard them but unfortunately, he gets cut on the torso. Blood dripped and the silver-haired man grunts in pain. Sakura felt shattered, her sensei took the risk to save them. Misa runs to hold her hand "Are you okay?" She asked in a worried tone. Sakura simply nods as an answer. "Go check on Naruto and Sasuke-kun, we can take it from here." She places her hands on Misa's shoulders. Her mint green eyes showed rage. As a nonverbal response, Misa dashes off to the boys.