𝟢𝟣𝟣. 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌!

IT WAS A NORMAL HANGOUT FOR COPRSE AND EDEN, ONLY THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME THEY HAD HUNG OUT IN A WHILE

COPRSE AND EDEN, ONLY THIS WAS
THE FIRST TIME THEY HAD HUNG
OUT IN A WHILE.

It started with them eating mozzarella sticks for breakfast/lunch, though neither of them could explain why they did. Maybe a craving? Well, they tasted good either way. Whether it was ten in the morning or at night, it was a delectable snack.

The small amount of food then caused drowsiness, as well as the early morning, so they passed out on his bed, arms and legs laced together. It wasn't their first time laying together like such, but it always gave them the utmost happiness.

After they got up, he got a call to play with friends, so he figured he'd do a last minute stream. Now knowing not to disturb him, Eden grabbed a book for an activity.

She resided on his couch, hair hanging off the edge while her legs were against the wall. Odd position, but comfortable. We Were Liars was the book she held, her nose nestled in between the thin pages.

Corpse was live, his voice occupying the background noise while his girl read in the next room. It was calming, having each other's presence and not even having to do anything. The moment felt right with each other.

Books always fascinated Eden. The scent they had about them when they were first bought, or the way they crumpled even with the best care. You could always tell the pages had been touched, even if it were from a delicate fairy.

Sometimes, after Corpse had been killed (he was playing Among Us, as per usual), he would sit by her in the living room and pretend he was reading what she was. It was a sweet gesture, and each time he did so she would greet him with a peck on the cheek.

However, after a good amount of time, she had grown hungry. She wouldn't of noticed if it weren't for the growl of her stomach interrupting the paragraph she was only halfway through.

She had been there almost three hours, but with the book, it felt much shorter. So, she got up and rummaged through his pantry, pulling out ingredients to make a smoothie.

But she had to keep in mind he was streaming if she wanted to use the loud blender. She headed into his office/streaming room and waited until he looked over. Assuming he muted since he clicked his mouse, she spoke up.

"I'm gonna make a smoothie, you want any?"

"Uh, no, I'll pass. Thank you, though."

"Sure thing, babe," she said, winking while she exited.

Now given the clear, she sped up the process and tossed the fruity ingredients into the blender and made the thick drink. She had made just the right amount for one cup, and she sipped it throughout finishing the last few chapters of her book. Only after she had cleaned the dishes, though.