𝟢𝟢𝟪. 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽!

THE PHONE ONLY RANG TWICE BEFORECORPSE'S VOICE GREETED HER IN A BUBBLY SWEET TONE

CORPSE'S VOICE GREETED HER IN A BUBBLY SWEET TONE.

"Hey, everything alright?"

Fueled by the anger Ryan had installed in her as well as "Girls in the Hood" blaring in the background, Eden immediately began starting to talk. Despite being completely drunk, she managed to stop her words from slurring too much.

"Dude, you just told me you didn't have shit to tell me. Wanna tell me why I just found out your a famous ass Youtuber who has girls all over your Twitter feed?"

He didn't answer, only beginning to breathe heavily with anxiety.

"Oh, and not only that, but you also lied about your job. Big difference between working on social media and being a goddamn influencer. You probably have girls writing fanfiction over you, for shits sake. I'm not saying that's a problem, because I'm not some jealous bitch. But I don't like being lied to."

His hands shook, unable to reply once more.

"Who's to say you aren't just like every other idiotic man? Who's to say I shouldn't just block your number right now and save my time?"

"Eden-"

"Save it."

"No, you need to listen for a second. I didn't fucking lie to you. I just met you, for God's sake, so pardon me for wanting to have some stuff to myself. I haven't even done a face reveal, and I don't like people I'm close with in real life having access to my identity. You show people that and the hate I get is unlimited. Respect that, please.

"And if you're going to pull the "Who's to say..." stunt, then who's to say you aren't just some random girl using me for fame advantage? Am I just another one of your money sources or some shit?"

Now Eden was speechless, feeling slightly guilty. Ryan and Carmen leaned against each other in the doorway, trying to listen to understand. They began making hand motions that were practically saying "end that bitch."

"Ok, what the hell?! You know me well enough to figure out that I'm not some gold digging type chick, so cut that out. And if you're gonna say you don't know me well enough, then you're denying the fact that we have some sort of deep connection. Part of you knew I wouldn't judge you, and yet you still chose to keep it from me. I don't even have social media, for shits sake; I couldn't reveal your goddamn face even if I wanted to."

He leaned his head back, attempting to steady his breathing. Corpse wasn't good at handling conflict, especially with people he cared about.