𝟢𝟢𝟤. 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗉𝗂𝗍𝗒!

please dear god listen to the chapter song it is just so good and it is such an out of body experience
i'm joking but everyone should hear afroman at least once😊😊

please dear god listen to the chapter song it is just so good and it is such an out of body experience i'm joking but everyone should hear afroman at least once😊😊

AFROMAN BLASTED IN THE
BACKGROUND AS EDEN PASSED THE JOINT TO CORPSE, LAUGHING AT THE
SMOKE LEAVING HER MOUTH.

"Don't you think cereal is just candy soup?" she snorted, the scent of cannabis filling up the Southern California apartment.

His eyes, tinted ruby, crinkled at her words. "No, that's a slushee!"

"Slushees are just fruit flavored milkshakes, dude. Cereal is like soup. It has the broth, and then the candy contents."

"You are the craziest bitch I have ever met," he breathed out, leaning back onto her purple, velvet couch. Her apartment was just as unique as she was.

"It's kinda funny. I met you like...what...five hours ago? And here you are, smokin' a fucking blunt with me," she teased him, poking his bicep.

He chuckled, "I'm usually super anxious about revealing my face. I mean, you don't care, but there's psychos out there."

"Why does it matter if people see your face? Are you know as the headless horseman or somethin'?"

"Not exactly. I just have a weird life. As you do," Corpse said, pointing to the giant hole in Eden's wall. Oh, to have a normal apartment.

"Hm, cool. Sucks that I don't give a shit." Her middle finger pointed while she stood up and danced the the beat. "I'm joking."

She motioned for him to get up and dance with her, but he refused, so she pulled on his arms until he was chest-to-chest with her. His curly locks shook as they swayed. From stiff to loose, his movements showed he was finally comfortable with her presence.

Eventually, their smoking session ended, and as per usual, Eden was hungry again. Only now, it was two A.M.

"Dude, you've been over here for...over four hours. You wanna take the couch for bed or take a cab?" she asked, pulling out pasta and her mom's homemade sauce to make some quick munchies.

"Hm, well, let's see. If I stay, I could be killed and robbed. If I leave, I could be killed and robbed. Are you planning on robbing me?"

"Depends what you got in your pockets," she winked at him. God, he thought, this girl's smooth.

"No cash, only my card. A phone. A pocket knife-"Corpse started, but she interrupted him.