𝟢𝟢𝟫. 𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌!

BORED OUT OF THEIR MINDS, CORPSE AND EDEN TOSSED THE BALL BACK AND FORTH, MUMBLING CONVERSATION

"The haunted house isn't coming back next year," she said, throwing it back to him.

"Well I'm glad it's now and not last year. Wouldn't of gotten to meet you," he teased.

She scoffed, "Stop the romantic shit. Either be goofy or make-out with me, that mushy stuff is almost always gross."

He chuckled, and then both of them got quiet. When she caught the ball, she paused, eyes widening.

"You know what we should do?" she said, smirking like she had a plan. With a peak at the clock, she saw it was only five in the afternoon.

"What?"

"Let's get high then go to a nice ass restaurant. Like, get all dressed up, then go out completely stoned."

He hesitated, considering the options. It would be a crime if they were caught, but knowing Eden, that didn't matter much. They wouldn't be able to smoke it, for that would cause too much aromas around them.

"You have edibles, right?"

"Yep. Got them yesterday from my friend Carmen. We won't even stink. Plus because of the pandemic, the restaurant will basically be empty."

The imploring look in her eyes lead her to his decision.

"Fine. But I'm treating."

"All good by me. I'm gonna drive home and get ready. Pick me up in an hour."

She stood up, grabbed her stuff, and walked to the door. He followed, waiting to say goodbye.

Slightly overwhelmed by the new plans, he inquired, "And your sure about this? What if we get caught?"

Eden laughed, leaning in close enough so her lips were skimming over his. She paused while he shut his eyes, knowing he was preparing for their mouths to meet. When it didn't happen, he looked at her, confused and desperate.

"That's the fun part, playboy."

His cheeks turned red, chills running down his spine. Only she could do that to him. Just to make her effect permanent, she nipped at his bottom lip and ran her hand down his forearm while she left, giggling and shutting the door behind her.

And just like that, their night was set up.

. . .

The time estimation was right on target, for in an hour, Eden was ready. She had on a short, silky dress that had a perfect maroon color. Her hair was put up into a simple bun, the bangs framing her face. As she finished the final touches of a light makeup look, her phone dinged.

Not even having to know it was him, she grabbed her purse and the box of edibles, leaving and locking her door. Her thigh high boots clicked on the floor below her, and when she got to his classic car, his eyes didn't know how to handle himself.