𝟢𝟣𝟢. 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋!

THE MORNING WAS VIVID FOR EDEN, ESPECIALLY AFTER SPENDING THE NIGHT AT CORPSE'S

NIGHT AT CORPSE'S.

She slept on his couch like she had the last time, and when she woke up, he was already up. He had a waffle maker out, and was attempting to get the slightly burnt pastry out without burning himself. From the small noises he was making, it was evident he was failing.

She stretched out, comfortable in his sweatshirt that she had passed out in the night before. Eventually, she got up, grabbing her phone to check it out.

Two missed calls from Ryan. From three in the morning. How peculiar.

She ignored it, though, waving to Corpse to get his attention from the corner of his eye. He turned his head, grinning while she stood up from the couch. The blood rushed to her head, temporarily making her light headed, but she was fine just as fast.

"Good morning," he hummed, extending the syllables while she pranced over, wobbly like a fawn.

"Good morning," she echoed back.

Seeing he was still struggling with the waffle, she used her long acrylic nails to her advantage to grab it and put it on a plate.

"It was too easy." Her mockery made him smirk, while she lifted up his hand to press her lips to his knuckles. The tiny display of affection made him go as red as a cherry.

"Well I'm sorry my nails aren't fake."

"We are matching, though."

The two giggled, noticing the black finger nail polish on all of their fingers. Together, they finished the process of waffles and sat together, enjoying breakfast with a pleasant silence.

After they finished, she adjusted herself in her chair so she could lean back, head landed in his lap. Her long hair, mixed with chestnut and golden highlights, cascaded alongside his legs. The lush material of joggers was comfortable against her neck.

"You ok there?" he teased, resting one hand on the top of her head and the other on her neck.

"We're done eating, so I don't see a problem with laying in your lap. Unless you do, of course."

"You are so cliche, Eden."

"I mean, you blush, so...clearly I'm doing something right."

Once again, his episode of laughter continued. It never seemed to stop whenever she was around him.

Corpse picked up his phone, keeping one hand running through her hair and the other scrolling through his Twitter timeline, liking fan art and replying to friends. Eden closed her eyes, nearly falling asleep once again with the amount of serenity she felt. A buzzing phone on the table interrupted her, because she knew it had to be hers.