"You're kicking Yoongi." Agust reminded him, but sat down on the bed all the same, his hands tucked under his thighs.

Jungkook's eyes stayed on the alter as he pulled out his phone from his pocket, typing in the passcode and finding his call screen from memory.

Agust looked around the room, swinging Yoongi's legs off the edge of the bed while he waited.

"Jungkook?"

"When are you going to get home?" Jungkook asked, skipping greetings.

"Like half an hour, depends on traffic." Namjoon answered. "Why? Is Yoongi okay?"

"Agust is out."

"Why? Did anything happen? What does he want?"

"He said he had a question to ask." Jungkook said, looking at the alter, who shot him a wink and double finger guns. "Hey- I said to sit on your fucking hands, piece of shit." He snapped.

"Jungkook, what was the question?"

Agust raised his two middle fingers up. "Oh, you meant these hands?"

"If you can't listen then I'll tie you up." Jungkook hissed, his grip tightening on his phone.

"Kook, stop it. Put Agust on."

Agust moaned. "Just like old times."

"You're in Yoongi's body but that won't stop me from doing what I have to do to protect everyone else." Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Jungkook! What the fuck are you saying?!"

"I'd love to see you try, bunny boy." Agust smirked.

"Jungkook! Stop letting him get to you!"

Pissed off, Jungkook glared at the grinning alter for a few tense moments, before finally tossing the phone to him. "Namjoon wants to talk to you."

Agust caught it and held it up to his ear, making a show of keeping his other hand free, pretending to study his nails. "Moshi moshi?"

"What's your question?" Namjoon got to the point.

"I don't want to say it in front of your guard rabbit." Agust replied, eyeing Jungkook. "He's mean."

Namjoon sighed deeply, a sound Jungkook heard from where he was standing. "I'll be home in like twenty minutes. Listen to whatever Jungkook says and don't go off on your own or talk to anyone but him until I get back, understand?"

Agust made a face, pouting. "What- why?"

"Because trust is something you earn little by little, Agust. I'll answer your question when I get home."

Agust glanced quickly up at Jungkook, before cupping his hand over his mouth and the phone, turning away from the boy to whisper. "And...if I do all that...you'll trust me?"

"I'll trust you a little more." Namjoon promised.

Agust sighed. "Fine. But run all the red lights and fuck the laws of driving."

"Agust-"

"I'm kidding," Agust rolled his eyes. He glanced down at the floor, lowering his voice. "Be safe."

He could hear the boys smile through the phone and it made an angry blush bloom on his cheeks. "I will."

"Not for you!" Agust hastily snapped. "For my baby RMie! If you die I lose him, stupid dumb ugly sub bitch!"