"I just have a question, chill out." Agust snapped, raising his hands and shoving Jungkook back a few inches.

"How long have you been out?" Jungkook demanded.

"Okay, so just fuck my question then, I guess." Agust rolled his eyes, turning to leave.

Jungkook wasn't about to just let Agust fucking D wander around the house while Namjoon was out and Jimin was unaware.

He grabbed the alters wrist and spun him around harshly, catching the alter by surprise when he suddenly raised his leg and struck a powerful kick to the boys abdomen.

Agust gasped in shock and pain, stumbling backwards.

Jungkook was quick to slam him against the wall, his forearm choking the alters neck and his body pressing against Agust's.

Agust groaned, hitting the back of his head against the wall, turning it to face away from Jungkook. "The fuck did I do?"

"You're staying here until Namjoon gets home." Jungkook glared. "Or unless you bring Yoongi back."

"All I had was a fucking question." Agust spat at him. "Why don't you trust me?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and Agust sighed, looking away. "Nevermind"

Jungkook stared at the downcast alter for a few moments, before taking a step back and releasing him.

Agust sucked in a deep breath, his arm wrapping around his middle, where Jungkook had kicked him.

"Still their muscle bunny, I see." He muttered, rubbing his sore neck.

"Still overtaking Yoongi and holding him hostage in his own body while you steal precious time from his life, I see." Jungkook snapped.

"Well damn, when you put it like that, you kinda make me sound like the bad guy." Agust chuckled.

Jungkook said nothing, crossing his arms while he stood in front of the door, refusing to let the alter leave.

Agust noticed and sighed, dropping his arms to his sides. "Really? You're all about free will until it comes to me, I see."

"Actions have consequences." Jungkook said.

"These stupid consequences are going on, for like- ever!" Agust argued. "Can't you guys let it go? All I did was physically and mentally scar the sub, force Yoongi to rape his own husband, temporarily destroy their relationship, injure Taehyung and get Yoongi fired from his dream job. Damn, you're acting like I stole candy from a baby."

"Watch your fucking mouth." Jungkook growled, his eyes narrowing as anger ignited in his veins.

Agust smirked, seeing he was pissing off the boy. "Ooh, the bunny has teeth. Cute. You know who else is cute? Your pink haired little."

Jungkook stormed over. "Stay the fuck away from Jimin, Agust. I'm not joking. I will be your worst nightmare if anything ever happens to that boy because of you."

Agust raised his hands in mock defense. "He's the one who's been coming onto me, not the other way around, bun."

"You know to stay away." Jungkook growled. "You're not Yoongi, and if Jimin knew who he was really going on a date with, he would run away in fear."

Agust frowned, slightly tilting his head. "How..." His gaze drifted to the side, to Jungkook's desk and his mouth twisted into a fine line. "Mm."

"Sit down on your hands." Jungkook nodded at the bed. "I'm calling Namjoon and I want you to stay still the entire time, or else I'll kick you again."