"And how am I suppose to do that Oppa?" I ask him. Well he normally comes up with out of this world answer from him but I wanted to know what he is an about to say.

"Talk to him tell him that a relationship consists of open communication and honesty. And that as a couple you are suppose to handles things together!"He said well that makes sense but easier said than done.

I was just staring at him thinking of his suggestion and I smiled realizing his is right. "You know what you're right. I mean I need to talk to him about what's bothering him. We wouldn't be able to resolve anything by avoiding and hiding it!" I told him and he nodded in agreement.

"I'll talk to him later at home after work!" I told him.

He just nodded "Don't worry I'll help you out. Do it on our rooftop tonight just be there and I will make up something to lure him there!" He said and he looks so excited.

"You are enjoying this aren't you!" I ask him with a smile.

"I do I love secret missions you know like run BTS hahahaha!" Taehyung really loves to play games virtually and reality. But I am thankful that he is helping me out. All I need to think about is what I need to say.

Taehyung left my studio to join RM in his studio I think they are doing some collaboration.

All the time that I was in my studio I was not able to work at all I was thinking about the conversation that I would be having with Jimin. I dunno how to start the conversation I know what I wanted to say I just don't know how to say it.

At around 9:30 Suga already called me to go to the lobby because we will be going home. I turn my PC off I wasn't able to do anything anyway and gather my things and walk to the lobby. All my members are there when I arrive then we all went to the Van and drive home.

As I enter the dorm I started getting nervous. What if he gets angry , what if he doesn't want to talk to me. I went straight to my room and try to calm myself.

I was pacing back and forth when I heard soft knocks on my door. I open it and it's Taehyung.

"Are you ready?" He ask me excitedly he really is getting the kick of doingn his secret mission. I gave him a nervous nod.

He then gave an assuring smile "Don't be nervous it's just Jimin not a stranger okay you don't need to worry!" He said.

"That's why I am nervous if it's a stranger I wouldn't be this nervous but it's Jimin that were talking about!" I told him my nerves is really on edge.

" You can do it okay I have faith in you. Send me a text message once you are already on the rooftop. Then just wait I promise I'll bring him to you!" He said as he pull my door to close it.

I am still nervous but I know I need to do this I wanted us to be okay again. I wanted to know what's bothering him I want to share his burden so it would be easier to bear.

I just fix myself and head to the rooftop no one saw me leave because.my members are in their rooms.

I walk slowly to the elevators and walk up some stairs to reach the rooftop. I open the door and the cold night breeze welcomed me.

So far our rooftop have more scenic view than our old one in our old dorm. I have so much memories on that rooftop and now I am making a new memory here.

The rooftop is always the best place to talk because no one normally goes here it's private and no one can disturb us.

I let out a deep sigh and grab my phone from my back pocket and text Taehyung.

SM: "Oppa I am here now!"

T: "Okay just wait we will be there soon!"

While waiting I just look at the view from the rooftop. I get more nervous by the minute. I just wanted it to be okay already.

I heard the rooftop door open.

"What are we doing here Tae? What are you going to show me?" I hear Jimin ask Taehyung.

"Jiminie just wait okay it's a big surprise!" He said with his usual micheivous smile." That's rhe surprise!" Taehyung pointed at me and ran towards the rooftop door. I heard a click meaning he locked it from the inside. Jimin was looking at the door and slowly look at me.

"Hi!" I awkwardly wave my hand to him. His face is grim look like in the verge of getting mad. I think this is a bad plan. I wanted for us to be okay not to make it worst.

" What is all this?" He ask me I suddenly am lost for words I am nervous on how intense his stare is

SM: "I'm sorry for dragging you here. I just wanted to talk to you. I know it's childish but....."

JM: "Yes it's completely and utterly childish. Let's just get to it. Want do you want to talk to me about?"

SM: "What's going on? Why did you change is there anything I did?"

JM: "There's nothing going on . I didn't change I have always been like this!"

SM: " I am just having a hard time figuring out what's going on. Why are you suddenly being cold to me and why are you avoiding me. You started being rude to me. I'm confuse Love we were okay we didn't have any argument but all of a sudden you change. I just wanted to know what's bothering you!"

JM: "Nothing is bothering me!! Hmm actually there is, You!!"

SM: "Me? But why? What did I do?"

JM: " I don't know. But one thing is for sure that I know  we need to stop this!"

SM: "What do you mean??"

JM: "Let's break up?!!

***chimmie***