Chapter 40 - We're in LA boys

A month passed by extremely slowly and we were finally in America. Well, LA to be exact. There were only two days before the 12th of June. The most important concert day for us. Maybe I'm exaggerating on the 'us' part but it was definitely important for me.

I received no replies from Emma so that could mean that she's avoiding me or it's a definite sign that she won't come. And that thought devastated me.

I sat down on the couch and watched some TV. I hated waiting and waiting for the concert to open up in 48 hours was extremely boring. Unfortunately for Niall and I, there was no golf course at our hotel so all we did was sit in our hotel rooms and waited for the night to come.

We got bored after the first hour. We begged to have at least 10 minutes outside but Kristen wouldn’t let us. She was adamant in having us stay inside saying that she didn’t want us mucking around again. So we got Andrew, one of our bodyguards, to buy us some water guns.

He literally brought back 20 water guns so war started.

I was on the same team as Louis which sounds great at first but after a while, he got bored at only aiming at the other team so he sprayed everyone instead. This made everyone run away from him.

“HEY! I’m not that dangerous! I just wanna have fun!” Louis shouted as we ran down the corridor.

“Put the gun down Louis and we’ll stop running!” Niall yelled out.

“NEVER!!” and an evil laugh came afterwards. This made us run even faster.

Everyone hid in their rooms and leaned back, making sure that Louis couldn’t get in. Louis couldn’t even go back to his room back Zayn and Andrew were hiding behind it.

“OK GUYS! My gun’s down! Please come out!” Louis said but his voice was muffled by the door.

Liam made a gesture saying that I should check. I rolled my eyes, he was such a baby.

I stood up and peeked through the peephole on the door. The water gun was down on the ground and Louis was about 5 steps away from it. I looked around to see if anyone else was opening their door.

Since no one was going to do it, I guess it’s my job to be brave. I opened my door slowly and Louis smiled at me. “Harry! I knew you’d open the door first!”

He immediately ran for his gun and sprayed me before I could close the door. I just stood there since I was drenched already. A few seconds later, the water in his gun ran out.

“It’s safe now!” Louis yelled.

“Yeah we saw” Niall said while Josh chuckled behind him.

“I’m glad you find this funny Josh. Now, how about a hug?” I asked him with my arms wide open. The carpet underneath me was completely drenched and my clothes had already started sticking to me. It was going to be hard to run in this state but it would’ve been worth it to see Josh panic.

He immediately started backing away and then ran off. I ran for about 10 seconds before I stopped and watched him run like a headless chook. Honestly, as sad as this sounds, this was probably one of the only highlights on the tour so far.

After that, everyone camped out in mine and Niall's hotel room since our room had the most snacks thanks to Niall. We had a horror movie session just to freak Louis out. People would normally think that it would be Liam who would be scared but he actually adored them. I swear if he was never in One Direction, he'd probably make a great horror film.

We had a push up contest at one in the morning. At least it kept me awake. I wasn't in the mood to sleep but at the same time, I wasn't in the mood to fail drastically at push ups. Niall even had the audacity to frigging it on my while I was doing my tenth push up! I just laid there. There was no way that I was going to break my back for his enjoyment.