Chapter 42 - Tonight's the Night Part 2

A/N: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DID YOU GUYS HEAR? ZAYN QUIT 1D GAHH! HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL? Anyway... on with the story

Emma's POV :)

So as Sophie said, I thought about it. Quite long and hard in all honesty. I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't go.

I mean, I'd already heard him explain it about 3 or 4 months ago so what was the point of hearing it again? It's not like he can change the story because I remember it clearly.

It was a Sunday which gave me plenty of time to get relaxed before Monday started. I checked the clock on the wall of the living room and saw that it was only 10am. I smiled and instantly flopped down on the couch. I had exactly 4 hours before I had to go to my photo-shoot and I could just relax.

"Oi are you going tonight?" Sophie yelled out from the bathroom.

"Haven't I already told you?" I yelled back.

She stepped out of the bathroom wearing a simple white tank top and denim shorts. She made her way to the kitchen as grabbed a juice box. She then made her way to the door and slipped some flip flops on. "Well maybe you should consider it. That's all I'm saying"

I zoned out as I started watching Marley and Me. "Yeah okay, have a great date!"

I heard the door click shut and I was left alone. I slumped down on the couch and continued watching the movie. By the time I got to the end, I was in tears again. Curse this amazingly made movie and Jennifer Aniston for being so good.

After that distraction, I looked back at the clock to see what time it was. It read 12:30pm. I guess it was time to grab some lunch. I made sure to change since I didn't need people judging my pyjama's on the street. I decided to go with a black and white striped lose crop top and some high waisted denim pants. My denim jacket was draped over my arm in case I got cold. My sunglasses rested on top my eyes, slightly falling off, my black converses were on my feet and I grabbed my bag and keys to go.

As I was waiting for my sandwich to be made, the radio behind the counter was playing.

Good afternoon folks it's Kevin Ray and you just heard 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction. And speaking of One Direction, they're here in Los Angeles aren't they Shannon?

Yes they are Kevin! In fact, I tried to snag some tickets myself and I nearly missed out! Took me a while to get some good seats for my kids.

"Your sandwich miss" the man behind the counter said.

I shook my head and smiled at the man. I gladly took the sandwich and thanked him. As I was walking out, I thought about what the people on the radio said.

One Direction is here in LA.

I mean, it wasn't like I didn't know that already. But still... hearing how hard it was to buy a ticket made me want to go. Maybe I should go.

I shook my head from these thoughts. I already said that I wouldn't be going.

But damn, I really want to see him.

I continued walking until a park bench was near me. I plopped down on it and ate my sandwich. I looked around and saw children playing with each other. I smiled; I wish I could be a child again. When I finished my sandwich, I put my head in my hands.

Do I really want to go? Maybe.

Do I need to go tonight? Maybe not.

A small groan escaped my mouth. My indecisiveness is not helping.

Suddenly, I became alerted by the time. I checked my watch to make sure that I still had time to make it to the photo-shoot. It was 1:25pm. I had exactly 35minutes to get to the venue. If I drove a bit faster than normal, I would probably get there in time.