Chapter 1 - Who did I knock over?

A/N: First story so please don't judge haha XX

A/N: Oh and by the way... Half A Heart doesn't exist in their Midnight Memories album. It's still an 'unknown' song in this fanfic :D

A/N: A picture of the main girl character is on the side... I think you all know who she is. Plus her name is mentioned multiple times in this fanfic. You'll recognise her soon enough tehe :)

~:~~:~

Hi guys! You probably know who I am and all but I'm still going to give you a run down of who I am whether you like it or not.

My name is Harry Edward Styles. I'm from Cheshire, England and I am a member of this really massive boy band called One Direction. I have a wonderful mother named Anne and a big annoying sister called Gemma but I love them to bits. My job and my fans are amazing but there's one thing missing - Love. And I absolutely hate paparazzi's and the media. I have been portrayed as a bloody womanizer which I am not. I've only been out with like 3 girls in my life and paparazzi just annoy the hell out of me. So that about sums me up. Oh and I love food, especially pizza, because it is the love of my life... well that changed sooner than I thought.

I made my way to the bathroom. It was early morning and the boys wouldn't be up until 8am at least. I decided to go out for my morning jog. At 6:30am, there's rarely any screaming girls which was perfect for me.

I put on a grey sleeveless top and some sweatpants. I got my fully-charged phone and my sunglasses and headed downstairs to the lobby of our hotel. I started running and was listening to "Somebody that I Used To Know" God it is such an annoying song but it's catchy.

Suddenly, I tripped over something but regained my stance so I wouldn't fall over and look like a complete idiot. I must've been way to busy thinking about the song. I pulled my earphones out of my ears and looked behind me just in case I hit something hard.

"Ouch" the girl behind me said.

She was crouched on the ground and holding her ankle. Holy crap, I better not have broken it or something.

"I'm really sorry!" I said. I helped her up on a nearby bench.

"Did you really not see me tying up my shoelaces?" she said. Geez bossy much?

"I was too busy thinking about how crap the song that I was listening to was"

"What song?"

"Somebody that I used to know"

"Oh same here! I don't know what's so great about that song... it used to be really catchy but then it was everywhere and I just disliked it ever since" she said and laughed at the end.

"Thank you!" I replied. Finally someone agreed with me! I could totally use her to argue with Niall becauase I had back-up for once.

I saw her rubbing her ankle "Oh is your ankle alright"

"It better be alright for tonight"

"Why?"

"I'm going to this photo shoot at 10am and then to a One Direction concert that's on tonight. My friend dragged me along"

"Don't you like One Direction?" Was she a hater? Maybe she wasn't a fan. I mean she didn't even recognise me for God's sake!

"Their music is good but I don't really know the boys much" Well at least she's not a hater.

"How about we keep chatting over some coffee? It's the least I could do after you know... tripping over your ankle" I asked.

"Sure" she laughed.

We went to the nearest coffee shop called the Blues Cafe. She was limping a bit when we were walking but it soon became normal after a minute or two from walking. The cafe was nice and small with many cakes on sale. I bought us a cappuccino each and a caramel slice each. No way was I sharing! I love my caramel slices mhmm.

"Oh that's not too good for me" she said.

"Don't tell me that you're one of those 'Eat nothing to be skinny' girls?"

She laughed again; her laugh was so nice and melodic. "No I'm a model so I have to keep my shape but..."

"But...?" I copied. I was seriously going to reconsider my friendship with her... that is if we were going to be friends.

"But I can't say no to caramel slice!" I laughed along with her and then we had a massive conversation. I checked my phone and it was only 7am. I figured that I would have some time to talk to her.

I learnt that her name was Emma Watson. She started being a model at the age of 16. She was the valedictorian in her school in England and left during the summer holidays to LA because she signed a contract to be a model in America. She was currently attending Brown University and was in her second year. She was born on the 15th of April 1994 and loved the colour blue. She also likes to sunbathe a lot and she loves reading. Her favourite series are the Harry Potter Series and her best friend was Cara Delevingne.

It felt like minutes when I was talking to her but in reality, it was quite a few hours. Her watch beeped and she stopped in mid-sentence. "Oh shoot"

"What is it?" I asked.

"My photo shoot is in an hour!"

"Wait, what time is it?"

"It's almost nine!"

"NINE?!" Holy crap, I've been talking to her for about 2 hours.

She started to grab her phone and sunglasses "Well it's been a fun time talking to you. I hope we can do this another time! Bye!" and she left before I could even ask for her number or ask her to meet up again at the same time.

Well... I hope I see her at the concert tonight.

~:~~:~

A/N: Thanks for reading! And I promise that it'll get better in the later chapters so keep reading this to see how amazing it is! Hahahahahahaha XX

Update: 5+ votes and 50+ reads