Your first, "I love you," with hermione

Honestly, you'd probably been saying it since you were in third year. It was more of a joke because it just made her flustered, and it was such an incredible sight. Her cheeks and the tips of her ears would redden, and it was the cutest thing ever!
It's not that you didn't love her. You loved her as a friend, but you still had romantic feelings?
Then when you started dating in fifth year, you dialled it down, simply because everything you say would affect the relationship some way or another, and vise-versa.

She wasn't disappointed, and it'd fill her with pride when you did pop up with the, very occasional, "I love you~~"

It was during sixth year she was beginning to debate everything. Do you actually mean it? Does she want to mean it? What if you're always going to say it as a joke?
You were her first genuine feeling of love, and she was honestly a bit scared the more she thought about it.

You were standing in the Astronomy tower, embraced in a hug as Harry and Ron shifted awkwardly in the back, kicking the dirt beneath their feet silently.
It didn't hit you that you'd not be seeing her for such an extended amount of time.
It didn't hit you, how much danger she'd be putting herself in.
Either way, you knew better than to talk her out of if.

You pulled apart, and brushed her hair from her face. "You're really going with them to find those Horcruxes?"

She nodded, a sympathetic smile. "We're a team. If I don't go... I'll feel as if I'm doing wrong. And I want to help. Even if I can't see you for a while..."

"You're always around to help," I approved, swinging our hands lightly. "You're doing me proud anyway. But I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too... but I'll be back before you know it," she mumbled, pressing her forehead against mine. "I love you."

She said it as if it had escaped her lips without noticing. It really just brought all the realisation forward as your eyes suddenly brimmed with tears all in a rush. You held them back and delivered a quick, yet passionate kiss to her lips before bringing her into a hug.
"I love you you more."

Harry Potter one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें