I just stood there with my thoughts accompanying me until someone touched my shoulder, I slowly turned back to see Jennie who was panting hard. 

"Hey, am I late?" She spoke in between the process of catching her breath. "Late for what?" She looked at me. "Class!" 

"Oh, it's done already." I said making her eyes widen. "WHAT?" She shouted bringing the attention of all the people around us. "Hey, don't shout." I told her while looking around.

"So, I missed the class?" I slowly nodded.

"Ah no. My attendance." She placed her hands on her hips, making a worried and frustrated face. "Wait a minute..." She said as she looked at me.

I tilted my head with a confused face.

"How did you know that we have a class?" She questioned me because of the curiosity which was clearly written on her face.

"While I was going a walk, I bumped into someone. So, that person told me that we have a class going on. And he took me there." I explained her.

"Who is he?" She asked. "He said he is known as Taehyung." I said trying to remember his handsome face.

"Oh, Taehy-" Her eyes widened. "TAEHYUNG?" She shouted his name making people look at us again. I awkwardly smiled at them and slowly turned towards Jennie who was freaking out.

I kicked her leg.

"Ah, why the hell did you kick?" She hopped on leg while catching the other.

"I asked you to not shout."

"But he's Taehyung! He is the top tier among all the Angels. He is one of the strongest ones among the top 10 list of Helven." She freaked out.

My jaw dropped. "Wait, even in helven there is a ranking shit?" I asked her curiously.

"Yeah, there is. The top 10 list of helven consists of the most powerful people among all the Angels and Demons here in Helven. And Taehyung is one of them. I can't believe that you met someone like him right on your first day here." She was amazed and I am shocked.

Jennie and I started walking towards our room. As we were on our way, she spoke.

"Well anyway, how was your first class?" She questioned me. "Not bad, I guess. But I was late. A professor scolded me for that." I told Jennie about that person.

"Professor?" I nodded. "He taught us in the class. The white-bearded person." Jennie's eyes widened again.

"Y/n, he is the in-charge of Angels. One of the heads of helven." I stopped on my tracks as soon as she spoke.

That professor back then in the class is the other head of helven. And in-charge of Angels?

I blinked my eyes a few times trying to process what was happening.

I got a bad impression from someone like him right on my first day.

I am done for good.

"Believe me or not, he is one of the most cruelest people here." Jennie made me feel scared.

"Well anyways, what happened in the class today?" I looked at her.

"Um, I never listen to classes." I gave a confident answer. She sighed. "But I heard one thing, he said that he is going to decide partners for some missions, I guess." Jennie's eyes widened.

"What the actual fuck." Jennie cursed making me tilt my head. People in that classroom before were also shocked.

"What happened?" Jennie looked at me. "He is gonna decide our partners for missions. Goodness, I don't want them to start yet." Jennie freaked out again.