13

"Jeon Jungkook who is arrested for homicide and illegal selling of drugs is still on the loose

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Jeon Jungkook who is arrested for homicide and illegal selling of drugs is still on the loose.... said prisoner has also became a suspect of Kim Yugyeom's murder that occured on September 14 last week. Police are still o-"

Younghae immediately switched the television off, annoyed of hearing more of the news- laying the remote on her desk as she worked over the countless leather folders piled up beside her on the stroller.

Unable to convey her emotions at the moment, she couldn't do anything about it and it just made her sigh.

Not even a person decided to speak up or make a conversation, making the room a completely dull and lifeless atmosphere.

So boring and so serious.

"Jaemin." she whisper yelled at the new recruit beside Mark. "Jaemin." trying to catch his attention but to no avail, he wasn't even listening.

Her mouth opens again, a small gasp escaping as she was about to say something but was cut off by someone walking in their unit.

The male knocked on the small wooden cabinet beside the door frame. "Good morning sunbaenim, agent Kim said you needed these files." a young looking guy who looked as if he was Jaemin's age, eyes that formed crescents whenever this young man smiled and looking innocent in his choice of clothing.

Lifting the folder in his hands as he showed it to the eldest in the room  who was sat across the unit's entrance which was none other than Ten.

Younghae raked her eyes up and down at the young man. "What are those files for?" she asked sternly, earning a slap on her arm from Ten. "Ow!" she glared at him, rubbing the spot softly where she was hit.

The young man just blinked and shrugged his shoulders. "Agent Kim said to hand them over to your unit and he instructed that agent Han must receive it first."

This caught Mark's attention making him butt in the conversation. "Well that's odd, Jungwoo never sends files to our unit especially to Younghae." he blurted out, scratching the back of his head, confused as to why she was receiving files from the male he knew she had bad history with.

The girl spun the pen in her fingers habitually as she knitted her brows, forehead creasing when she nodded in agreement with Mark's statement.

The unknown guy just shrugged again. "I don't really know what these files are but he said that they were important for agent Han." he laughed awkwardly, a faint smile on his lips as his eyes formed crescents once again.

Younghae eyed him for one last time before getting up her seat and approaching the young male.

An obvious height difference between them as they stood across each other. "Thank you, uhhh-"

"Jeno." Jaemin muttered out while his eyes still fixated on his computer, typing a report.

"Jeno." she smiled at him faintly, taking the file from him and turning back to walk to her desk.