2

"You think you can do that, agent Kim?" Taeyong sat on his chair, slightly slumping on it— a hand on the back of his head and the other on the arm

"You think you can do that, agent Kim?" Taeyong sat on his chair, slightly slumping on it— a hand on the back of his head and the other on the arm. Feet crossed and hanging on his desk.

"Yes sir. I will inform agent Han tomorrow." agent Kim nodded, hugging the folders close to his chest with one arm.

Tall and fair, his black hair fell over his puppy like eyes, smooth skin, long lashes, dark brown orbs, contagious smile, cute teeth that were like a baby's, lips plump and luscious, a God tier visual he was that he could be mistaken for a model or an idol.

The elder nodded in satisfaction. "Thank you, Jungwoo. You are dismissed."

The younger bowed slightly and turned on his heels to reach the door but was stopped with his name being called once again.

"Oh and Jungwoo?"

Peeking over his shoulder, his brows raised as he looked back. "Yes sir?"

"Keep an eye on her, report her whereabouts when she has given theories." Taeyong ordered and scurried him off.

"You have my word, sir." he gave a quick nod and finally walked out the door.

Two of his partners walked up to him. "So, what did Taeyong say?" the eldest of them asked. Eyes expectant and curious of what news Jungwoo is about to deliver.

"He said we work on this case as unit U which includes Mark, Ten and agent Han." Jungwoo explained.

"Agent Han?? Isn't she the talk of town?" his other partner spoke, walking on his left with his hand reaching out to take some files from Jungwoo's hands.

Their group could have been mistaken as models or idols who were about to get arrested because of their insane face cards but yet they're just ordinary agents and underground cops.

Agents who had badges that trained hard, worked their asses off for the citizens of Seoul and were with the authorities.

"Yes Guanheng, the talk of town." Jungwoo stuck his bottom lip out and shrugged his shoulders like it's no big deal. "She's a badass cop, I have to say." the youngest in their group, Guanheng let his mind speak out loud. 

"She probably has more balls than you." Jaehyun teases. His deep laugh echoing in the room as he gives the younger a mocking expression.

Guanheng scoffs. Putting a hand over his chest with an offended expression on his face. "Why do you have to be so mean to me, Jaehyun hyung?"

Jungwoo laughs as they make their way into their part of the station. "Okay, let's stop fighting and just get some food, shall we?" he suggested, looking at the two- his eyes lit in excitement just by the thought of food.

"Your treat?" his partners said in unison.

His eyes lit up in excitement causing the two to also get excited but just then his expression drops. "No." So does Jaehyun and Guanheng's expression drop in disappointment. The elder playfully pushed him aside with a childish whine and some cute acting which they all fake gagged at and laugh.