7

Jungwoo's brows furrowed as he read the words written in crimson blood on the white walls of the bathroom

Jungwoo's brows furrowed as he read the words written in crimson blood on the white walls of the bathroom. "You think it's him?" he looked at the girl in front of him.

The tubbed stained with the metallic smell of it and dripped down the tiles of the slippery concrete.

Younghae clicked her tongue and bit on her lip. "I don't know, but we're yet to find out. Inform Jaehyun about this." she stepped away from the door frame of the bathroom and walked past him, exiting the house.

The latter followed suite, wearing off the vinyl gloves that they were required to wear.

Fishing his phone out of his pockets, he sent a text to his leader and followed the girl out of the house. "Younghae wait." he chased after the girl who was heading to her white sports car.

Before she could get inside, she stopped midway and looked up at the taller. Pupils dilated as she looked towards his direction.

The loud sirens still blared around the neighborhood, the blue and red lights illuminated on them as they stood a good distance across each other.

Jungwoo opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted with a loud noise of a gun shot.

The people outside the neighborhood screamed in fear.

The latter slightly jumped at the sound but reacted immediately and turned to look behind him.

She closed the car door immediately and reached for the gun tucked in her waistband, running past the male who had called her. "Shit."

He followed her and saw a young female shot on her abdomen, laying on the ground in pain. "Oh my gosh." he knelt down beside and checked on her. "Stay with us, we're calling an ambulance."

He fished his phone out of his pockets and immediately called for an ambulance. "Yes, this is police officer Kim Jungwoo, a woman got shot right now and we're at UN village, Neo street house 24 2nd block. Yes, please we need immediate assistance, thank you." he muttered into the phone and pulled his handkerchief out to put onto the woman's wound and apply pressure to it.

The woman grunted and lifted her hand to point somewhere.

Younghae followed where she pointed and saw a figure in black watching from afar. "Jungwoo, stay with her." she commanded and charged her gun, running after whoever it was.

Her boots heavily thumped on the hard concrete beneath her, arms swinging back and forth while her hand held the dangerous weapon.