16

Younghae pulled up not so far from where her map led her

Loading her gun with bullets and tucking the deadly weapon in her waistband.

As soon as she exited her car, the freezing wind of the night had slapped her skin while it whistled in the air.

She blows on her hands to at least warm her self up but maybe it wasn't helping at all since she's just dressed in black skinny jeans, a white shirt and a black leather jacket, to top it off she wore flat combat boots like she always does.

The coldness of the weather crawled in her skin and she was regretting to not have wore warm clothes but she knows she can't risk wearing heavy clothes to be able to move for other emergencies.

All she did was suck it up and be the hard headed bitch she was.

Her hair tied up in a ponytail wasn't helping her warm her self up either in which the wind blew on the back of her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

Eyes automatically roaming the place for any signs of life.

Younghae found her self standing in front of a not so good looking warehouse.

Place not too big nor not too small but it was a good space.

Broken windows, faded graffiti on the walls, broken wooden floors, the smell of asphalt and rusty metals hung in the air causing her to scrunch heer nose at the odor.

But the unpleasant smell wasn't going to stop her from looking for anything.

Anything she needed that would lead her to her damn suspect.

She wouldn't even give two fucks if the cold air blew on her skin and goosebumps crawled up.

What she needed right now was a lead to the psychotic murderer on the loose and maybe, just maybe this was her chance of facing him alone in the dim place of the worn out warehouse she was standing in front of.

Low chances but she's taking it.

Younghae was known to be a secretive cop who wouldn't tell how she finds information in such a short period of time.

There were so many legal ways of putting up to that but she would take it upon her self so no one is standing in her way.

That's how her friendship with Mark and Ten became very strong.

Their secrets will be kept snd taken to their graves.

Not a single soul would know but them.

Asides from that point, She was truly a mischievous girl who likes going all through the trouble just to solve cases and catch a suspect.

It wasn't all fun and games for her.

She loved her job and she wouldn't give it up for anything in the world.