6

Password inserting in the lock, as soon as the beeping sound of the pad rang and the lock clicked, she swung the door open

Her heavy breaths echoed through the apartment's living room and so were her heavy and lazy steps.

Fishing her phone out of her pockets, she unlocked it and immediately speed dialed someone's contact number.

Pressing the gadget to her ear, she waited.

Tapping her foot in the floor as she leaned her lower back on the kitchen counter.

After the fifth ring, the person had finally picked up.

"Hello Ms. Han how may I help you?" the deep soft voice infiltrated her hearing senses, a small laugh followed by the person on the other side of the line.

Younghae chuckled and bit her lip habitually. "Hey Dongyoung, how's Dad?" crossing her leg over the other one as she gripped the edge of the counter with her free hand, leaning the weight of her shoulder on her palm.

She heard him sigh and can imagine him rolling his eyes from the other side. "How many times do I have to remind you not to call me by my real name?" he scolded.

"Alright alright, how's Dad doing?" she pushed herself off the counter and went to take a seat on the couch of the living room.

"He's fine, he's listening very well to what we tell him-" he was suddenly cut off.

"Hey Younghae! It's Soonyoung!" the energetic high pitched voice screamed through Doyoung's phone causing her to pull the phone away from her ear.

A small laugh escapes her lips. "Hey mister tiger, how you holding up?"

Soonyoung stole the phone from his colleague. "Oh well, as you should know..... Doyoung here can't stop scolding me all the time."

"He won't stop nagging?" she asked, reaching for the remote and turning the TV on.

"He won't shut his mouth, visit soon and come and save me from this meanie-" the shuffling sound from the other side made her furrow her brows.

"Hoshi, give me the damn phone back-"
"I'm still talking to her, stay still-"
"Give it back!"

Younghae shook her head in dismay as she heard the duo argue once again.

Instead of listening any further, she ended the call and threw the phone on the couch beside her.

Leaning back on the soft confinements of the sofa, not even 5 seconds has passed since she closed her eyes, her phone started ringing.

She let out a sharp exhale and shot her eyes open.

Taking the phone beside her, she looked up at the caller ID and furrowed her brows.

TY track👮🏻‍♂️👽
Answer | Decline