Chapter 9

Guinevere had planned something everyone didn't really agree on but since they already agreed they couldn't do anything.

"Well then ladies let's head to the dance studio!" Guinevere said in delight.

"Fine!"

"Sure."

"Mhm..."

The three girls replied.

They went to the dancing studio to find that it was deserted.

"Dude, why is it so quiet in these parts?" Lesley wondered aloud.

"Idk." Kagura whispered.

"Maybe we should keep our voice down like how Kagura is doing right now." Guinevere whispered back.

"K." Lesley murmured.

They walked in to see that the music box was playing already.

"Well that is creepy." Kagura said as she turned to talk to Hanabi.

"Ha-Hanabi?" Kagura shivered in fear because first there was already music but they haven't even started yet. Then, Hanabi all of a sudden disappears.

"W-what is happening?" Kagura whimpered.

Then, it all turned black....

With Lesley and Guinevere....

"Where are we?" Lesley groaned.

"I don't have a clue." Guinevere murmured.

Maybe something might help us find out where we are. Think Lesley! Remember what father told you.

Flashback

"The way to finding where you are is by looking around carefully. Something might hold a clue of wherever and whoever got you...." Her father taught her.
"And if there is no such clue. Don't panic! Stay calm you will eventually find away." He added.
"Ok!" Little Lesley answered.

End of flashback....

"Guin look around maybe there is something that might have a clue of where we are." Lesley said as she stood up to get to work.

"I found something!" Guinevere exclaimed.

"What is that?" Lesley asked.

"It is a postcard from somebody... We are in... THE ABYSS?!" Guinevere gave a shout.

"Shh. They might find out we are awake that won't do any good so keep your voice down." Lesley shushed her.

Guinevere nods and pulls Lesley to the dark hallways of the abyss.
"W-why is it so dark?" Guinevere stammered.

"What did you expect we are in the abyss." Lesley said to her.

After a while they reached a door.

"Hey Lesley? I need to be alone for a couple of minutes so you can go ahead and wander around for a few minutes I will catch up." Guinevere whispered.
Lesley nods and leaves.

This is turning out great. Time to tell Selena to attack. Guinevere thought as she reached for her skirt pocket and pulled out a phone.

"Selena! Time to attack." Guinevere laughed as she walked to the opposite direction of where Lesley went to for that direction was the right direction to get out of the abyss.

With Lesley...

"It seems like this place is not going anywhere should I turn back?" Lesley murmured.

"Well well if it isn't Lesley." Lesley turned to see a pink haired demon and a white haired demon behind her.

"Who are you?" Lesley asked.

"It's better if you don't know." The she-demon said.

"I'm Dyrroth and this is my assistant Selena." Dyrroth answered ignoring Selena's remark.

"So you guys are demons." Lesley replied.
"Yes, now come with us or you will get killed here." Dyrroth gave her his hand.

Should I or not...? Lesley thought but, she took his hand to see where this will get to.

(I literally have no idea what I'm gonna do with this. Don't kill me for this guys.)

Dyrroth smiled as he motioned Selena to lead them somewhere Lesley couldn't recognize.

With Granger and Gusion...

"It has been a day since Lesley and Guinevere left are you sure Guinevere isn't doing anything bad Gus?" Granger asked.

"I have no idea. But I have a feeling Guinevere did something to her." He replied.

"Let's try to find her shall we?" Granger stood up and walked to the closet.
Gusion nods and walks out of the room and comes back wearing his moonlight sonata skin while Granger was wearing his bardic whisper skin.
"Well then, I search in the forest you search in the village." Granger said.

Will they be able to find Lesley?
And what will happen to Lesley?
Will she live in the abyss or will she die in it...

Here is chapter 9!
Haha Guinevere is actually a traitor instead of a friend.
Feel free to give moi feedback!
Love lots!
See ya in the next chapter!
❤😘😍😊
Also LunaKertia don't scream pls hahaha.