Chapter 2

Lesley took her sniper out and shot one of them on the foot.
"Ah!" The second assassin yelled in pain.
The first assassin ducked when Lesley tried shooting him.
Lesley slowly looked through the scope of her sniper and killed the second assassin killing him on the head.
"How dare you kill my partner you will die for that!

With Granger

He watched as the mysterious girl fights the two assassins.
Who is she and why do they look so afraid of her... He thought to himself.

With Lesley....
Hmm where do you think your going? Lesley thought for the first assassin was trying to escape. She uses Ultimate snipe and the assassin dies.
She quickly turns around to see a sleeping Granger.
Huh maybe he fainted... I will clean his wounds and leave him here he might be dangerous...

A few minutes later...

" I must go now sir, I hope you will be ok..." Lesley said quietly to the sleeping man.
She quickly goes home to find her parents and brother waiting  for her looking worried. She wondered why.
"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Lesley asked looking worried.
"You do know that you have been out for hours and we heard all kinds of gunshots and found out that there was a fight happening in the woods. We were afraid that you would have gotten killed."
Her mother and father said relief can be seen in their faces.
"Are you ok sis?" Harley asked.
"I'm fine Harley I promise I'm ok." Lesley said.
"Lets go inside and sleep because you and Harley gonna go to the Moniyan Empire tomorrow remember?" Her mother said.
I forgot! Stupid me... Lesley said to herself. But she said to her mother. "Yeah... I sorta forgot thank you for reminding me mother."
"Its ok now you two go to sleep now." Her mother playfully said.

The next day with Granger....

"Granger where have you been?" Alucard asked.
"Hm. No where." Granger said quickly.
"So if you went no where why are you all bloody?" Fanny asked.
"Don't ask got into a little fight but I'm ok." Granger murmured.
"You got into another fight?!?" The two of them said.
"Yes." Granger said as he walked to his room.

With Lesley....

"It's morning already... I'm still sleepy." Lesley said sleepily.
"Yes, but it's time for you to wake up Les." Her mother replied sweetly.
"Okie!" Lesley replied obediently.

What will happen to Lesley and Harley's trip to the Moniyan Empire....