[New Book!]

Chapter 1 - First Day in Highschool

"Hello Granger! Welcome to MLBB University! My name is Layla." Layla smiled at the man with blue hair. 

"Nice to meet you." Granger said.

"Come on! I'll give you a tour!" Layla jumped.

Granger kept quiet and walked behind her.

"This is Lesley, Granger!" Layla smiled.

"Pleased to meet you Granger." The girl with white braided hair said.

"Nice to meet you too Lesley." He said.

"Lesley! You two are going to be roommates! Isn't that fun!" Layla beamed.

"Yeah yeah. You can stop being a hyper girl Layla." Lesley rolled her eyes.

"Okay! I'll leave you two! I have a date anyways!" Layla skipped away.

"I'll lead you to our room." Lesley gave Granger a small smile.

"Okay.." Said Granger as he followed her down the hall.

"You still have time to unpack before the next class starts. So, work fast. We don't want you missing your first class. Especially on your first day." Lesley said kindly before closing the door.

Granger looked around the dorm and hummed.

This dorm is very organized... I guess Lesley manages these stuff well. Unlike her... Granger shook his head at the thought and went to work.

"Granger! How was your first class?" Lesley asked.

"Oh it was alright. I didn't like the teacher though."

"I guess you got put up with Professor Gord? He is a strict one. Probably best if you stay silent in his class. The only person he cares about is his Eudora." Lesley giggled as she pushed a lunch tray in front of Granger.

"Thank you. I will try not to cause anymore trouble." Granger said before taking a bite of his burger.

"By the way, I'm the President of The Student Council here. Miya is the Vice President." Lesley gestures at an elf with white hair who smiles at Granger.

"Pleased to meet you Granger." Miya smiled.

"You too." Granger nodded.

"Hey Granger!" Alucard waved at him.

"Alu, you know him?" Miya stared.

"Yeah. He is my brother." Alucard smiled.

"You never told us." Lesley said as she tipped her coffee cup for her to drink.

"Sorry. It never occurred to be a good time." Alucard said.

"Who was your homeroom teacher Alu?" Miya asked eagerly.

"Alice. That idiot kept flirting with me while everyone was doing their work." Alucard growled.

Lesley and Miya both laughed while Granger patted his brother's shoulder.

It was night time...

Granger and Lesley were walking to their dorm when they heard.

"Gusion! Wait!" Granger heard a familiar voice.

Guinevere? What could she be doing here? Granger wondered as he and Lesley looked to see Guinevere running after a man with light blue hair who Granger assumed to be 'Gusion'.

"Shut up Guin. We're over. Cheating on me with Estes. Two times! I gave you your chance. You didn't use it." Gusion glared.

"Odd seeing you here Guin." Granger said.

"G-Granger?" Guinevere said through tears.

"Guys. You should be quiet. It's night time after all. We don't want to cause trouble at this point of time." Lesley countered.

"Yes ma'am." Gusion and Granger said before leaving Guinevere alone with Lesley.

"Lesley. Don't try stealing him from me." Guinevere glared.

"Okay. I will!" Lesley sneered before leaving.

New story! Same book! Hope you'll like it!