---

Lesley has been distant to both Granger and Gusion.

She didn't even talk to them at all.

As if she was afraid talking to them will make her sick.

Then came the day Gusion and Granger dreaded.

Graduation day... The day when it will be the last time they ever saw Lesley.

Everyone did the normal boring ceremony and was shocked to find out that the highest one in the school was Ms. Vance herself.

Guinevere glared at her with envy.

"Congratulations, Ms. Vance." Tigreal nods at her.

She smiles a bit and takes the medal.

Granger and Gusion watched silently.

They knew more than enough not to do anything.

Let her have her moment.

Years have passed.

Granger and Gusion were now CEOs of their parents' companies and what happened to Lesley was none of their concern.

It seemed that they simply forgot about their old girlfriend.

Lesley, on the other hand, kept up to date in whatever the boys were upto.

She didn't care if they were now playboys and completely forgot who she was. She'll make sure they're okay.

"Hello?" Gusion answered a phone call. "Yes. This is Sir Paxley. What is it? Hmm. . . I will make a few arrangements but, I have a busy schedule. Yes. See you." He put down the phone.

"Busy ey?" Granger sat on the chair in front of the desk.

"As I hope you would understand. It's hard to run a company all because your brother won't do it." Gusion sighed.

"I was going to ask if you'd like to go have a drink with me tonight but, seems like you have your night planned out on work." Granger stared at the stack of paper on Gusion's desk.

"I suppose I do." Gusion said in frustration.

Granger was about to say something but, his phone rang. "Excuse me." Granger looked down at the number. "Hello? Yes. No. I am currently out of the office. No no, no need to pick me up. Father, I can handle myself. Yes. I will meet you when I'm done. Bye." He put the phone away. "Sorry. You know how he is."

"Still so concerned. It's like they think we're still children." Gusion chuckled.

"It is like that isn't it." Granger sipped his coffee.

"What do you suggest, Granger? Should we do that?" Gusion looked at him.

Granger leaned further into the seat. He knew what Gusion meant by 'that'.

They had been talking about shutting down the Baroque company since they thought they were worth nothing.

Fortunately, Granger hadn't decided if they should do it.
Gusion was in on it but, Granger seemed to be having two minds on this.

"Fine. Let's do it. But, we need to gain their trust first. Because if you recall from school, we made them angry because we did something wrong to their daughter." Granger said.

Gusion looked at him confused. "What did we do wrong?"

"I don't remember." Granger shook his head.

"Couldn't be that bad. Could it?" Gusion asked.

"It could. Because we were bad boys." Granger said.