Chapter 8

It has been a few weeks  since Lesley and Guinevere's incident.

Everyone still kept an eye on Guinevere to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

"Hey! Where are you going miss?" A guard asked as he noticed Guinevere walking to Lesley's room.

"Ugh why do you need to know?" Guinevere flipped her hair and kept walking.

"Well, you did nearly kill that girl  before now why are you going there miss?" The guard replied.

"Pffffft that girl was touching what is mine do not interfere with my business and get back with your own." Guinevere walked away reaching Lesley's room.

Before the guard could catch her Guinevere walked in to see Lesley asleep.

"Hmm... This seems easy." Guinevere smiled slyly.

"Why are you here?" A voice asked sounding a little bit alarmed.

Guinevere turns to see Gusion standing  by the bathroom door.

"N-nothing Gus..." Guinevere stuttered as Gusion came closer.

Gusion stared down at Guinevere. (Because dis dude is taller than her...)

Guinevere smiled nervously at him. Lesley awoke in time to Guinevere and Gusion looking at each other.

"You know if you wanted to kiss can you do it in your room?" Lesley groaned because she thought the two were being lovey dovey.

"Wait what?!" Gusion said disgusted. "I was not gonna and never will kiss this girl." He added.

Why is he like this? He is always protecting that stupid girl. It's not fair!! Guinevere thought clenching her fists.

"So Guin what are you doing here?" Lesley asked while looking out the window to see leaves dropping from the trees and blowing in the wind.

"I'm here because I wanted to ask you to come with me." Guinevere replied while trying not to sound angry at the red haired girl.

"Hmm... Where are we going?" Lesley asked again.

"I have not decided yet but, I just want to do this as an apology for nearly killing you." Guinevere said while looking down at her feet.

"Oh. Ok then I will accept your offer. As long as you won't hurt me." Lesley said to Guinevere though she wasn't looking at her she was still looking at the leaves.

"Thank you for accepting it Lesley! I hope this can make us have a better relationship not a bad one." Guinevere smiled.

Lesley looks at her and smiles then she runs to Guinevere and gives her a hug.

As they were doing this Gusion was on the bed still confused by what was happening.

"Wait, I'm so confused right now. I can't think." Gusion said while the two girls looked at him like what?

"What is there to be confused about?" The two girls asked in unison.

"Nothing nothing. You girls have fun I will go to Granger and Alucard for awhile." Gusion said as he walked to the door. He took one last look at Lesley and smiled then he left.

"So Guin what are we gonna do?" Lesley asked Guinevere.

"I have an idea! First, we need to find Hanabi and Kagura. I believe they have just arrived." Guinevere exclaimed.

"K!" Lesley replied.

Then, they went out of the room and went down a bunch long stairs that led them to the kitchen. And in the kitchen they saw Hanabi and Kagura eating some sushi while their boyfriends were arm wrestling at the other side of the table.

"Hey Kagura and Hanabi!" Guinevere greeted while Lesley nodded at the two girls.

"What's up Guinevere?" Hanabi asked.

"I need you guys to come with me!" She said...

What will they do?
Will Guinevere and Lesley finally be good friends?

That's it for this chapter guys!
Love lots! Stay safe and stay healthy!
See ya in the next chapter!
:) ^.^
P.S I'm so sorry if this is a short chapter I had to hurry making it. Because I promised a new chapter so sorry.