---

Update 2.0 - Sorry I couldn't do this yesterday-

"Hello Guin." Granger winked at the brunette who was literally doing something.

"Ugh. What do you want?" Guinevere glared at him.

"My prize." He smiled.

"What the f*ck do you mean?" Guinevere glared.

"I want you."

Guinevere stopped in her tracks. H-he wants me? All this time? She sighed.

"Fine. Five minutes." Guinevere mumbled.

"How about we talk in a cafe?" Granger asked.

"Alright." Guinevere kept her guard on even if she liked him. She'd need to trust him first.

"So. How have you been, Guin?" Granger asked when they sat down outside of the cafe.

"I've been worse. Mother and Father are bossing me around. They are still disappointed that I didn't get highest level in college." Guinevere mumbled.

"You? Not get highest status?" Granger raised an eyebrow. "How did that happen?"

"Stress. Since my brother left us I couldn't concentrate properly. My highest grade was a B." She said in frustration.

"Hm... So you're telling me your brother left and so you failed?" Granger asked.

"Yes." Guinevere stared at him. "So how about you? How was college life?"

Granger was about to talk about it but, the waitress came with their food.

"Kamsamnida." Granger nodded and gave the waitress a card.

The waitress took it and smiled. Then she left.

"College life wasn't so bad." Granger said after taking a bite of the pastry.

"Go on explain why." Guinevere said.

"Gusion and I got accepted in the same school and we managed to get amazing grades. Straight As to be exact. Then we found out that we were tied for the highest status. But unfortunately for him. I got highest level." Granger sipped some of the black coffee.

"Hm.." Guinevere hummed.

She was impressed about the fact that he actually got highest level in school.

"Well. I have to go." Guinevere got up.

"Talk to me when you can darling." Granger winked before she turned to leave.

Guinevere walked away and she was hyped.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! She smiled to herself as she ran to get to the where she told her chauffeur to meet her.

"She agreed to talk to me Gusion. What's next?" Granger said sitting next to Gusion who was wearing a disguise.

"Now I have to earn my part of her trust." Gusion sipped his tea.

"I believe that would be easy. She seems to still have feelings for us." Granger smirked.

"I suppose so." Gusion laughed. "I mean who wouldn't?"

---

Lesley woke up and grabbed her phone.

She saw a message from Aamon.

Aamon

Good morning Ms Vance
7:30 A.M. Seen by Lesley

Morning Sir Paxley.
7:31 A.M. Seen by Aamon

How are you?
7:31 A.M. Seen by Lesley

I'm fine. Hbu?
7:31 A.M. Seen by Aamon

I'm alright.
I have to go eat.
See you later.
7:32 A.M. Seen by Lesley

She put down the phone and stretched her body a bit.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Mistress. Food is ready." The maid said.

"I'll be there in a minute." Lesley said.

"Okay."

She got dressed and went down the stairs to see her parents and Harley waiting for her.

"Good morning, daughter." Her father nodded as she went to sit beside Harley.

"How was your date with Aamon Paxley?" Her mother asked.

"Date?!" Harley shrieked.

"Yes. We sent your sister on a date for once. She finally agreed to go on one." His father said.

Harley stared at Lesley. "So what did he do?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. We just had a friendly chat. That's all." Lesley shrugged as she reached for the maple syrup.

"Here." Her mother handed it to her.

"Thank you."

"Just a talk?" Her father asked sounding a bit disappointed.

"Yeah. Was there supposed to be something else I was going to say?" She raised and eyebrow.

"Well-"

"No no." Her mother interrupted her father before he said what he wanted to.

"Oh okay. Mother he wants me to come with him to South Korea. What do you think?" Lesley asked.

"I would say you can. If you wanted to." Her mother said.

"Alright. I'll go then." Lesley smiled.

Harley pouts. "What about me?!"

"Don't worry. I'll call you."

"Every night??"

Lesley laughed. "You have yourself a deal."

Harley beamed. "Yay!"

---

"You ready?" Aamon asked.

"Yup." Lesley nods.

"Have you been to Korea?"

"Once. I used to go to school there." Lesley mumbled.

"Come on. We have to board the plane." Aamon took her hand.

"Okay."