Chapter 6

It's been a few days since Lesley has arrived in the Moniyan Empire.
Lesley walks in the courtyard to see a girl there. This girl was looking at someone. Lesley looks up to see Gusion and Granger by the window talking to each other.

Who is she? Why is she looking at them like that... Wait. Why do I even care?!

Lesley walks up to her.

"Hi! Who are you?" Lesley said while looking at the girl who was glaring at her.

"Hmph. You should bow down you who ever you are! You are talking to a princess!" The girl said.

"Who are you that's what I asked I don't care if you are a princess.
Plus why are you even like this." Lesley said as she glared right back at her.

"Ha! I will be able to banish you from this place easy!" The girl said as she glared again at Lesley.

"Ugh! Just tell me who you are!" Lesley said impatiently.

"Pffft. I am Guinevere Baroque. You will be sorry later u stupid girl! I will make them punish you." Guinevere said.

"Tsk. Someone is a spoiled girl." Lesley said.

Guinevere was about to talk back at her but then she was interrupted.

"Hey Les!" Granger called.

Then the two girls looked to see Gusion and Granger coming to them. Guinevere immediately pretended that she wasn't fighting with Lesley.

"Hello I'm Guinevere who are you two?" Guinevere said while eyeing the two handsome guys who were in front of her.

"I am Gusion and this is Granger." Gusion said and Granger nodded.

Guinevere POV

They look so handsome... But why are they staring at that red haired girl. No one touches what is mine that means if she takes them from me she is dead...

"So um Gusion do you perhaps know who this filthy girl is?" I growl hoping Gusion would say something terrible about the girl who was glaring at her.

"Ahem who are you calling filthy?" Granger said defensively while Gusion looked at her like he wanted to kill her.

W-what?! Why are they defending her?

"Why did I say something that would hurt?" I said as I glared at the girl and the two boys.

"Hmph. I will not stand for this." Gusion said as he pulled Lesley away from her, while Granger looked at her for a while.

"Don't you dare try to kill Lesley or I will kill you." Granger said as he turned to walk away.

Well then, I have competition. Just wait Lesley I will show you pain...

I walked the other way. First I need to think of a plan to torture Lesley.

Lesley POV

"What did I do wrong?" I ask myself as I lay on my bed crying.

I was crying so hard that I didn't hear Granger come into my room.
All of a sudden I felt someone stroking my hair.

Wh-who...?

I turn to see red eyes staring right into mine. Granger leaned his mouth close to my ear.

"Don't worry Les I won't let her harm you..." Granger whispered to her as he pulled her into a hug. I was dumbfounded and my heart started pounding like crazy...

What is happening right now? Did he just hug me?

Granger noticed that I was shocked by his actions.