C H A P T E R 4

<y/username> Hello Eret and Karl :DD

<KarlJacobs> Do u wanna help us with something we're doing? :DDD

<The_Eret> Join us in VC2!

"What do you say chat? Should I join their VC?" you were already gonna join their call, but decided to wait for the chat to answer to build the suspense.

dremseesall420: JOINNN

dudewhyusus: YESS YOU SHOUKD

firemaster3000: NOO GO HANG OUT WITH CARSON

kanekihasnicehair23: go build a house first

uropinionisirrelevant: u should join them

"Alright, well the majority of the chat has decided that I should join their VC, so I will after I read a few donos and subs." More and more subs and donos kept coming, this is gonna take a while.

--------------------------------------------------

A few subs and dono reading later,

"Okay! Let's join their VC." I clicked on VC 2 and a sound announcing I just joined was played. "-yeah so I was thinking- OH! Hi Y/N," said the voice of the one person I was looking forward to meet. A "Hey Y/N/N," came from Eret soon after.

"Hi Karl and Eret. Sooo what're you guys doing?" I asked as my minecraft character was running around. "Oh we were just planning on building this secret base in the sky," replied Eret. "But, wouldn't it be obvious if people just saw a floating building in the sky?" I smiled a little after saying this.

"Welll see the thing is right, it'll be a secret as long as no one knows what's in it. See that's the magic of floating buildings in the sky. Plus the only people that'd know about it would be us three and our chats, unless you plan on pulling an Eret and betraying us." Karl said the last part while laughing.

"Woahhh, low blow man," me and Eret laughed along. Although I didn't play on the server when all the war stuff happened, I was still pretty updated on what had ben going on.

"My lips are sealed," I made a motion of me zipping my lips while looking at the camera. "Alright! Welcome to the club WOO!" Karl said to me while both he and Eret clapped.

The stream went on as usual, with our newly found friendship, we built the floating secret base while making a few jokes here and there. Turns out, my chat really loved my interaction with Eret and Karl.

After ending my stream and raiding Eret, I decided to hang with them a bit longer in the VC.

"So, y/n you're coming on my Love or Host right?" asked Karl. "Hmm, I don't know Karl, maybe I am maybe I am not." I said smirking. "Aw, come on, tell meee," whined Karl.

"Maybe I got Sapnap to buy a wig and use my account to sign up." I laughed after saying that. "Man, you suck, Y/N, it wouldn't be fair, Sapnap and I are already basically married," three of us ended up laughing some more.

I decided to read some of Eret's chat to see how'd they react,

karlsfluffyhair: KARL BETTER CHOOSE Y/N I SHIP THEM SO MUCH

awsoyoureadthis: Nahhh she'd probably host him

y/nissocool: CANT WAIT FOR THE LOVE OR HOST

broyallsuck: karl is legit too good for her

kingeretforlyfe: just started watching and I love this trio already

I smiled at the reactions and after talking a bit more to Eret and Karl, I decided to head off for the night. I got a bye from Karl, Eret and Eret's chat and then left the VC.

I laid back in my chair while being engulfed in my thoughts, so now that I've got a gist of how Karl is like, he seems pretty chill. But it would be pretty boring if everyone already predicted what I chose for his Love or Host. Ehh, I'm too tired for this, I'll just figure this out tomorrow.

I stood up, did my nightly routine and went to bed looking forward to the Love or Host the day after tomorrow.

-640 words