K A R L

Karl's P.O.V

"Yeah, she hasn't reached out to me yet, she probably feels guilty and is holding out," I sighed into my couch, talking to Sapnap on the phone.

"Karl.. you seriously need to get your ass up and go to the park nearby," I let out a groan as he had been nagging me to do that ever since I called him.

"Why are you still going on about that? I need time to mope, not time to go do.. energy consuming stuff,"

Sapnap lets out a chuckle, "Karl, I promise you this isn't anything energy consuming. In fact, some may call it energy relieving,"

..

.

"..Yeah your Dream's friend alright,"

"Shut up! If anything he's my friend. Also, just get your fucking ass off the couch and go already! I promise you, it'll he worth it!" Sapnap sighed in frustration.

"Fine! I'll go! Jeez, mans can't even mope in peace!" I grumbled as I left my phone on the couch to go wash up and wear a different outfit.

As soon as I came back, I heard Sapnap talking to Dream.

"Yeah? He's going right now," Sapnap said to Dream.

"Good, I owe her this much at least, she's been waiting," Dream said which caused me to raise my eyebrow.

"Well she's a fucking idiot if she waited there for THAT long, she should've chosen like a cafe or something," Sapnap grumbled as Dream lets out a laugh.

"KARL! ARE YOU DONE YET?" Sapnap yelled out, causing me to break out of whatever trance I was in and grab my phone.

Grabbing the keys to my car, I replied, "Yes! Jeez. I'm going, I'm going! By the way, I accidentally eavesdropped, who were you guys talking about?"

"Nothing! Gotta go feed patches, bye!" Sapnap quickly said, causing me to let out a chuckle.

Shaking my head, I got into my car and started driving to the park nearby my home, wondering what could be so important that he needed for me to come here.

When driving there, I started to feel slightly calmer than I was before. Maybe Sapnap had an idea there.

But then, I started to think. About the times I spent with her, I should've done more, become more bold like how Quackity was.

It looked so easy for him to just flirt with her whenever, but it was hard for me.

I'm afraid of her finding me boring and pushing me away, for her to see that Quackity would be the one to light up her day, he always lights up my day.

Feeling a liquid substance on my face, I realised that they were tears.

Laughing to myself, "This is so stupid.."

After carefully wiping the tears away, I finally arrived at the park.

Getting out of the car, I headed towards the bench that I would always sit at whenever I needed some time to think and be alone for a bit.

But someone was on my bench. It was a girl, that looked like Y/N from behind.

Shaking my head, I must've gone crazy. She's not here, she isn't here, she's with Quackity.

I stopped walking as I tried to get a better look at her.

She turned around slightly, not noticing me yet.

It was her.

But why was Y/N here?

Right, she probably felt really bad and decided to come visit.