019 {His first time}

The boys immediately pulled away from each other.

Jungkook, the assassin as he is, immediately hid without a sound in the large closet in front of the bed.

While Jimin, the not-so-trained prince had to blink a few more times until he realized where he was and what was happening.

He could still feel the warmth of Jungkook's skin. The boy almost fell back in his thoughts but was startled again when he heard another knock on the door.

He swallowed and cleared his throat a little.

That's probably Yoongi, anyway.

He headed for the door and opened it. His smile on his face disappeared instantly when he saw who was standing in front of him.

In front of him stood the slightly smaller girl. A white transparent beautiful veil covered her face. Still, he could see how she had turned her eyes down.

She was dressed in a soft long bathrobe that touched the floor and hugged her small body tightly by the velvet fabric belt that showed her thin waist.

Behind her were standing two chambermaids, her personal friends who followed her everywhere. All princesses had at least two, some even more, but Princess Chao Diu had enough of two.

The girls behind her bowed deeply to the prince. The right one spoke without making eye contact. "Your princely, had asked if princess Chao Diu could accompany you this night, she is ready for the night and will do as you may please."

Jimin's cheeks blushed when he realized why she was here. His father had not forgotten about the promise he had made and had sent her a message in his name.

"Thank you for choosing me, Prince Jimin, my people and my family will be forever thankful to you." Her soft, clear voice spoke under the veil. She bowed slightly out of elegance and respect.

Jimin nodded and stepped aside. "Thank you lady's." He spoke to the girls and they bowed again and then quickly walked away. "You may enter, princess Chao Diu."

Chao Diu walked in quietly with her hands folded in front of her small body.

Her head still bowed.

The prince closed the door behind him. Then he remembered why he'd just gotten so much fear.

Jungkook must still be here! Or did he left?

But how is that possible?!

Well... he IS an assassin right. So it wouldn't be that difficult to sneak out.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Is something wrong, prince Jimin?" A small voice spoke. 

Jimin had almost forgotten she was here too.

For a moment the boy didn't know what to answer. "No, I'm just really surprised." He answered while he was looking at the ground.

Maybe choosing the shyest wasn't that smart. He is not that good with making new friends, especially when they are girls. He barely talks to girls anyway. Only to Lei, his childhood friend. And to Hani, one of the assassins, but she was more the talker than he was. So being friends with her wasn't that difficult.

He just felt so smoll next to those dangerous people. But he loved it.

How Jungkook's body was so muscular he could protect Jimin's small body. How he would hover above him, touch his skin and pulling him closer. Protecting the prince from all the bad people in the world, protect him from the king, from the fire, from his mind and from all the expections everybody has from him.