021 {Revenge}

A/n: Hello 😬 *feels ashamed*

The princess and the prince together walked through the corridors of the big castle.

They bowed to every guard, maid, and literally just every person they met in the hallways.

Everyone bowed to them with a surprised face but with a big smile.

The prince seemed as if he was happy again after his library had been burned down. His art and all his books thrown into the fire by the king's command.

At last he seemed happier with the princess on his side.

Jimin had awakened with the princess's tiny body in his arms. He had snuggled his face into her neck happily. Just holding someone so tight made him so happy.

He couldn't wait to tell Yoongi about it and Jung- oh... maybe he wouldn't appreciate Jimin talking about Diu.

But why is that? Why does Jimin feels like he can't talk to his bodyguard about that amazing night? They didn't do anything sexual... but Jimin and Jungkook did had a fight before princess Diu came into the room...

The prince sighed but a smile appeared on his face when he saw Diu. She's so beautiful and her smile makes his heart beat faster.

They turned right into the dining room where the king and queen were waiting for them. The first dinner with their future queen.

But much to his surprise, the prince saw someone sitting at the dining table whom he had not expected.

Jungkook sat with a broad grin on the side of the king who sat at the top of the dining table.
They were talking about something serious together and Jungkook gave a friendly nod to the king who was busy telling a story of his earlier days in the army.

The queen turned her head to her little prince and a big smile appeared on her beautiful face. "Hello sweetheart and hello my beautiful princess Diu." She gave the princess a friendly nod.

Diu bowed deeply to the king and queen, wearing her long beautiful white dress.

She has to put that dress on after sharing her first night with her future husband. It was a normal tradition of the country. Even though no one knew what had really happened there inside.

Jimin sat left from the queen, as always, who sat next to the king at the top of the dining table.

The little prince sat right across from Jungkook, his bodyguard, who didn't even look at him once.

The princess sat down next to the young prince. Her embarrassment made her cheeks flush.

The waitresses immediately put food on both their plates and filled their glasses with the best water in the country.

The princess's chambermaids stood by the wall.

Yoongi sat next to Jungkook, irritated. It was not normal for him not to sit next to his king.

He had to sit there but the king has gotten a nice growth for the bodyguard. The king had asked Jungkook to sit next to him before Yoongi even entered the dining room.

The other three assiasians still had to line up along the wall. All three in the shadows. Hani gave the younger prince a friendly wave and tugged her red hair behind her ear.

But Jimin did not see it.

His eyes were focused on the red, almost dark purple spots on Jungkook's neck. The neck of the young dark haired man was covered in red spots from his jawline to deep under his blouse, which he also let hang very loose. Showing his musucal chest.

Jimin might be innocent but some books he had read were definitely not.

He knows what they are... love bites... made by someone who sucked on his dark skin. And normally that's not the only thing someone would do with such a handsome guy like Jungkook himself.

Why does he feel a sudden pain in his chest? What is this terrible pain that almost chokes him?

Jimin started to breath faster. Immense pain shoots through his heart, causing him to hold his chair firmly.

But then he felt a warm little hand search for his. He looked next to him and saw Diu's beautiful smile.

The pain in his chest eased and he nodded gratefully to her. For a second he got lost in her sparkly brown eyes.

"I see you two look very different than yesterday, did something special happened?" The queen asked in a quiet tone, her eyes looking at her prince with curiosity.

Folding her hands under her chin that was leaning on them, ready for some tea.

The two young royalties started to blush at the question. "We just got to know each other." The princess answered shyly.

The prince nodded and secretly watched, hoping for any kind of hint that the bodyguard was listening. But he was just playing with his food, totally uninterested in the conversation.

And that only made Jimin more irritated.

Who had done that to his neck? Was it true? Did he really had sex with someone while he moved into the castle?!

"Jimin?"

Who is it?! He needs to know!

"Jimin? You're hurting me."

Jimin immediately turned his head to the princess and let go of her hand. "Oh, I'm sorry." He apologised but then immediately looked back at Jungkook who leaned back in his chair as if he was used to sitting there.

The princess followed his gaze to the bodyguard.

"So, do you want us to leave after dinner or after lunch?" Jungkook suddenly asked the king.

"Leave?" Jimin asked loudly surprised.

Jungkook scanned the poor prince with an irritated look for a second but then looked straight back at the king.

"Leave after lunch, then you can warm up in the training hall for the big mission." The king answered and continued to eat of his food.

"Mission?!" Jimin again spoke out loud. He looked at Jungkook, hoping for any answers but the cocky boy just enjoyed his food with his eyes focused on it.

The king took a long sip of his drink. "Princess Diu," he spoke and looked at her for a moment before he continued eating his food. "Your parents are already back to Chimer kingdom, your kingdom. There are some problems. Your parents have asked me to look after you here. And in the mean time you can build a better bant with prince Jimin."

Diu froze. "What's going on... are those mo-"

"Yes." The king cut her off, knowing exactly what she wanted to say.

Diu got up immediately. "I must go back to my kingdom, my people need me." She said without showing any hesitation.

The king was not impressed by her heroism. "Your parents have forbidden me to let you even step one foot outside the grounds of this castle." He said in a stern tone and wiped his mouth with the sarvette which he then handed back to the server. "It's saver here than there."

He got up and looked at Jungkook. "Get your team ready to leave in a few hours."

Jungkook nodded and without even glancing at the prince he walked out of the dining room with his team following him. Even though Hani is the leader.

"So tell me about-"

But Jimin got up without letting his queen speak and immediately ran after Jungkook.

-

A/n: Whoops 😳 something interesting is about to happen.

And who made those love bites in Jungkook's neck?

And what mission??