022 {A new idea}

A/n: You or LOVE me after this chapter or hate me😬😬

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WARNING: I'm sorryyy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The little prince fiercely followed the assassin who walked into the training room at a normal pace.

"Jungkook!" Jimin shouted as he tried to keep up with the boy.

Hani, Jin and Hoseok all grabbed their own weapon and started practicing in the training room.

They gave each other a meaningful look and quickly looked at Jimin.

But the boy ignored the three dangerous people.

He was angry, upset and hurt.

"Jungkook!" He called again, but Jungkook ignored him and walked over to the weapon closet.

The prince was fed up and grabbed the bodyguard his shoulder and turned him to face him.

"Jung-" But he stopped when he was startled by the enormous thick kind of sword the assassin held in front of him. Fortunately with the sharp point down. It was heavy and almost ass tall as Jungkook himself.

 It was heavy and almost ass tall as Jungkook himself

Jungkook cut the sharp point in the mat and leaned on the handle with his hands crossed on it

Jungkook cut the sharp point in the mat and leaned on the handle with his hands crossed on it. He leaned back and stared at the boy with his dark eyes. "Jungkook what?"

Jimin gulped and blinked again to remember why he was chasing his bodyguard in the first place. Normally the bodyguard should follow the prince but okay.

"I-I u-uhm-" the poor boy stammered still shocked cause of the big sword but the taller boy interrupted him.

Jungkook sighed and walked past the little boy. He lifted the sword with ease. "I don't have time for this your grace." He spoke and walked to the center of the training hall.

"Y-Your grace??" The boy repeated.

He NEVER called him YoUR gRAcE.

Jimin shook his head and turned. "You can't just leave like that!" He then screamed.