017 {Special room}

The little prince took off his neat white suit, he had sent away his servants who would have normally helped him change in his pyjamas.

He just wanted to be alone...

The poor boy had no choice. He had to choose SOMEONE, and Chao Diu seemed the best of all.

Maybe he'll fall in love with her, maybe this isn't all that bad?

Jimin forced a smile on his face, for no one but himself. He wiped the lonely tear from his cheek with his trembling little finger.

From his diamond cheeks.

The sound of the clapping happy people in the hall still repeated in his mind. How his mother gave him a sad but also happy smile. How Yoongi, his best friend and brother, had cheered and clapped the loudest for him.

The three princesses were clearly surprised but Chao Diu the most of the them three. She probably didn't think he would have choose her.

The king had asked her to the stage, and the two young future husband and wife stood uncomfortably next to each other. Jimin was too nervous to even look at her and Chao Diu was too shy to say anything to him.

After another small speech from the king,they were finally allowed to leave the stage. But the king had whispered in Jimin's ear that he had a special room for the two of them. A letter would be sent to Chao Diu after the party.

The prince would be waiting for her in this special room.

And now he sits there.

In his nightwear, an oversized white night robe. He always felt so comfy in those, he played a little bit with the piece of sleeve that was too big. A real smile returned but quickly disappeared when he remembered those few hours.

He had not seen Jungkook after the king's speech, nor had he seen the other hitmen. And Jungkook is still his bodyguard so he has to be close to the prince.

Jimin was a little sad that his friend wasn't there.

Yes, he hadn't told him to choose someone for later but they were far from getting married and... why does he care so much? It's his life.

Suddenly there was a knock at his door.

Immediately his nerves shot through him and he looked at himself in the mirror. He fixed his dark hair and wiped the last wet patches from his skin. Then he hurried to the door.

He cleared his throat for a moment and straightened his back.

Took a deep breath and-

He opened the door but to his surprise it was not the modestly beautiful princess. It was his silver-haired best friend.

"Yoongi!" The little boy exclaimed enthusiastic as always as he hugged the second prince tight.

The second prince laughed a little bit as he hugged his brother back. "So... are you nervous?" He asked.

Jimin looked a the ground as he shrugged. "A little bit." He said shyly.

"You don't have to be nervous," his friend said immediately. "She might not love you right now but she definitely will in the future." He assured him.

The black-haired boy looked at him. His dark eyes sparkled when he heard his brother's words. "Really?"

Yoongi nodded. "Of course, look at yourself. You're handsome, sweet, joyful," The boy stepped closer "a great dancer," he whispered so nobody could hear, as if nobody in the castle already knew.

Jimin giggled as he felt his cheeks blush by those kind words.

"and you're a great friend." Yoongi closed his eyes when he nodded and shot the prince a little smirk.

Jimin couldn't hold his big smile as he hugged his friend even tighter than before. "I'm not used to your kind words, why these sudden-" Then he pulled back. "the king."

Yoongi didn't even try to hide the answer on his face. "Yeah."

He scratched the back of his head and stroked his silver locks. "He asked me to talk some confidence in to you."

The boy nodded but looked down the hall where there was a guard every meter.

The princess should arrive soon.

"Hey," Jimin was startled when he felt Yoongi's hand on his arm. "don't worry, you're gonna love her too and we will spend more time together." He gave a sweet squeeze on his arm before letting go.

The second prince wanted to walk away but turned his head for a moment. "And let her walk a lil bit normal tomorrow okay?" He winked and laughed when he saw Jimin's face change color.

Jimin had already forgotten that that was why the king had prepared this special room.

It was a beautiful room indeed, a room that even Jimin had never seen. But he would rather have been here with someone he really cared about. Someone he knows longer than just a few hours.

He sighed and turned as he closed the door.

"Can't I just read a book with her? Or just tell story's or... anything else but-"

"Sex." A manly familiar voice said behind him.

Jimin was so shocked that a high-pitched sound escaped from his mouth as he turned immediately.

He looked straight into the dark eyes of his body guard. His eyes were kinder than before, but he still saw the anger and betrayal the tall boy felt.

A/n: There will be a new update real soon and thinks are about to spice up😳