The Sorting (Hermione)

BANG

The door to the Great Hall opened, just as the last first year was sorted. I whipped around to see, and six people walked in. Three boys and three girls.

"Ah, here are our special guests!" Dumbledore exclaimed, standing up and opening his arms in welcome. "Students, we have started a bit of an exchange program with another school, Fairy Tail's School for the Gifted. The students we have staying with us this year are Lucy Heartfilia," I looked back to the people at the door, and a blond girl with a white flowy dress waved. I noticed a weird pink tattoo on her hand. "Natsu Dragneel" The boy with strange, pink spiky hair waved. He looked like he was going to throw up any second. He had the same tattoo on his upper arm, but in red. "Erza Scarlet" A girl with extremely long, scarlet hair (Fitting to her name) and wearing what looked like armour. She had the tattoo on her arm in dark blue. "Gray Fullbuster" A guy with Shaggy black hair nodded. He did not appear to have the same tattoo as the first three. "Jellal Fernandes" A guy with blue hair (which was weird enough) and a strange face tattoo around his right eye waved. "Juvia Lockser" A girl, also with blue hair, but it curled at the bottom, and wearing a winter coat looking dress (In summer? Was she crazy? Maybe all of them were). "And Mirajane- wait, where is the last exchange student?"

"Oh, she had some family problems. She'll be here in a week." The blonde girl said. Already I was forgetting their names!

Overall they were the strangest group of people I had ever seen. I looked at Harry and Ron, who shrugged, and then back at Dumbledore. "We will welcome these students with open arms, and they will be sorted in houses, as any Hogwarts student would. Please come forward, Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Gray, Jellal, Juvia and I don't see Mirajane." He said. The group obliged. As they got closer, I realized they were all about fourteen. My age. The redhead-Erza-seemed angry about something. Then I noticed that the raven haired boy had No clothes on and the girls are screaming. Erza whispered something in his ear, he looked down, and turned bright red.

When they got to the front, Professor Mcgonagall beckoned them forward one at a time, and placed the sorting hat on their heads. First, the pink-haired guy. Was his name Natsu? The hat hadn't been on his head for more than five seconds, when it yelled 'GRYFFINDOR!" He took it off, and sauntered down the aisle, and plunked down right across from me. The rest of the group also got sorted into their house, and before they were done, Natsu was already complaining, along with Ron, of course, about how hungry he was.

"Now, enough talk." Dumbledore announced, and clapped his hands. Immediately, food appeared on the golden plates, like it always did.

The exchange students' eyes widened. "Natsu, this is your dream come true." The blonde said, smirking, but Natsu wasn't listening. He was already stuffing his face, along with Ron.

"What are your names again?" I asked quickly.

"I'm Erza, this is Lucy, Natsu Juvia, Gray, and Jellal." The redhead answered, indicating her friends.

"Nice to meet you." Harry said, reaching his a forward to shake. "I'm Harry, this is Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Neville."

The other group nodded. Ron finally looked up from his food, and seemed to notice the exchange students for the first time. His eyes scanned the group, stopped at Jellal and his eyes widened.

"Where'dya get that tattoo?" He blurted. I elbowed him, but Jellal smirked.

"No it's okay. I've had this ever since I remember." He answered.

Harry nodded. "So, how's the school you guys are from?" He asked, making an awkward attempt at conversation.

"It's good. Juvia loved learning there." Juba sighed, clinging onto Gray, who has found his clothes again. Gray noticed what she was doing and scooted away from her, although there was something in his eyes that told me he didn't exactly mind the attention.